Grape

"I know it's meant to be hot here-," you breathed appearing in a very hot Sydney, "-but this is too much."

Ayra and Felix spoke quietly together as Peter walked over to you, not appearing bothered by the heat at all.

"How on earth are we supposed to find her? This place is huge."

You nodding moving out the way as a group of tourists walked past. "There has to be somewhere we can look. This world is always on their phones so maybe we should check social media and stuff like that."

"That's a good idea," he agreed rubbing his face slightly, "Can't we just find her using magic?"

"There are too many people," you shook your head feeling stress building up inside you, "It's too risky right now. We don't know who we're going to see when we appear on the other side."

"What about your brother, Noah? Can't he help us?"

"He's miles away with Rio. I have no clue where he is, now you mention it." You answered as Ayra and Felix came over laughing about something.

"What's the plan?" Ayra asked, her face bright and keen.

She looked as if she'd gone on a holiday and was trying to figure out where to go next. You were glad she was happy though. It'd been a very long time since you'd seen her so happy, she deserved it.

You didn't answer her straight away. You were racking your brain trying to come up with an answer.

What could you do? Using magic was too risky, that was a definite but there were other ways to find someone.

"I think we should head to somewhere popular. Somewhere where there are loads of tourists. She might be on holiday, we could find some computers and look up her social media accounts."

Felix frowned slightly, "Shouldn't we just buy phones for us each? If we're going to be doing this for a while then maybe it'll just be easier to buy them then use them for the rest of the targets."

You glanced at Peter clicking your tongue. You were against phones and social media because it was such a big give away on people's private life. You just didn't trust that if you could find someone through social media, they could find you. Peter, however, seemed to be more on Felix's side.

"He's got a point. It might make things easier."

You rolled your eyes sighing. He did have a valid point, it'd make your lives much easier if you had phones. It might speed up the process of finding people too.

"Fine," you gave in seeing the excited expressions on Felix and Ayra's faces, "Let's do that first and start searching after that."

Ayra made a noise of happiness as you turned and started walking. "I've always wanted one."

You spun around pointing a finger at them threateningly, "But if either of you makes a group chat and spams it while we're sleeping I'll send both of you to the Underworld. Got it?"

They both nodded looking like children trying to act innocent. Peter slipped his hand into yours, "Come on, Y/N, don't stress about it."

You pulled your backpack strap higher on your shoulder allowing him to spin you around and walk towards the line of shops on the other side of the road.

"I'm not stressed about that."

He leaned closer wrapped his arm around your shoulders comfortingly, "What's stressing you then?"

You looked around as if checking you were being overheard. "If we have phones we're traceable. Stories about that actor are going to be all over the internet and I don't want that being traced back to us."