David Black

"What do we do now?" Ayra asked as the group of you stood looking over the River Thames watching the water ripple gently in the breeze.

"Find out whoever this David Black guy is," Noah replied looking around and brushing his hair out of his face. This caused people, mostly young women to turn around and stare at him. You just rolled your eyes and turned back to the murky water.

"How?" Felix asked.

"I'm sure there's some kind of tracking spell we could use," Peter suggested glancing at Noah to check if that was allowed.

"I can't see why we can't do that. As long as it's Y/N," he replied shrugging.

"Guys." Ayra cut in sounding like she was in a daze, "I don't think we're going to need a tracking spell to find out who he is."

"What? Why?" Felix asked his eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh," you breathed realising what Ayra was looking at.

There was a bright red bus stopped at a set of traffic lights on the road behind you. On the side of it was an advertisement for a movie that was set to be realised the next day. There was the image of a good looking man on it holding a gun surrounded by explosions.

David Black stars as Billy Death in the action movie Young Fire.

"He's a movie star?" You sighed resting your elbows on the wall behind you.

"What a lame movie name," Peter commented making you chuckle at him. He glanced over at you laughing with a look of adoration in his eyes. He looked at you as if you were the brightest star in the sky.

"How are we going to get to him?" Felix crossed his arms looking impatient. You didn't need magic to tell he didn't like London very much. You'd been here all of 10 minutes and his antisocial side was already kicking in. You couldn't blame him.

"Well," you started, "I don't know much about normal life but I'm pretty sure movies have premiers. Surely there'd be a premier for this one and our friend David Black will be there."

"That's an idea," Noah nodded, "How are we going to be allowed inside though?"

You thought for a moment. Surely there was a way of getting in undetected. What was the one thing that would be able to get you in without arousing suspicion? Obviously you'd need a disguise. Sometimes hiding in plain sight was the safest place.

"We pretend to be working there. Act like we're PAs and staff. One of us could pose as a celebrity and everyone else can be their team. There's bound to be hundreds of people there so what's one more celebrity and their team?"

"That could work actually," Peter nodded looking impressed. "Who's gonna be our celebrity who is good at hiding and not drawing attention to themselves?" You smiled evilly at Peter and the two of you looked over at Felix and Ayra.

They glanced at you and Peter then at each other. "What?!" Ayra spluttered immediately.

"You are joking right?" Felix joined Ayra.

"Ah come on guys. It'll be fine," you tried to convince them. Ayra's eyes met yours and you could tell she was having an internal battle between wanting to help and her own pride. "Please."

She sighed, "Fine." You smiled at her. "You owe me."

You laughed as Felix spoke up looking at Ayra surprised, "You're serious? You're okay with doing this?"

"It's alright Felix. If you don't want to I'm sure Noah can fill in and pretend to be her celebrity boyfriend." Oh damn, Peter, you decided to play that card, Felix glared at his best friend for using his interest in Ayra against him. "You'll do it won't you, Noah?"