'For Better or Worse' Chapter 1

Kirishima's POV

  I woke up in my room. I sat up to see a few books here and there, my weights that I normally lift, everything I normally have.
  "Eiji! It's time to get outta bed!" I heard my older brother yell.
  "Ugh, I'm comin!" I shouted in return.
  "Geez.." I mumbled. I got out of bed and got dressed in a black T-shirt, jeans, and a zip-up blue hoodie. My hair was kept down as I walked into the bar room. Dabi, Toga and my brother were sitting.
"Mornin Kiri!" Toga said cheerfully.
"Hey Toga, Dabi, Kuro, Tarou." I greeted.
I sat down and asked Kurogiri for a glass of water. I sipped the water as Tomura entered the room.
"So Eiji, do you remember that UA sports festival that took place a few months ago?" I nodded my head, slightly confused on why he'd brought it up so randomly.
"So how would you like to do a little job for us..??" He asked.
  My eyes lit up, "It's about time you actually let me do something! Yes!"
  Tomura grinned, "Nice answer. So I need you to interact with a UA student, a 1st year to be specific. Anyone I don't care-"
  "Besides Todoroki! Don't let him see you!" Dabi interrupted from a distance. Tomura rolled his eyes and continued to speak.
  "You have to get some info out of them. Anything that could get us ways past the security, info on All Might, etc."
I nodded my head, excited to be doing something beneficial for the league.
"You excited for this, lil bro?" Tarou asked, ruffling my hair.
"Hell yeah! I can actually be useful!" I exclaimed. I flashed a toothy smile.
  "Okay, good. You'll go out into the city daily starting tomorrow." Tomura said with the same creepy grin.
  For the rest of that night, my family and I (the league) celebrated by watching TV and eating a ton of food. The next day I got out of bed early, and excited. I put on a t-shirt and the same blue hood. When I checked the clock it's 11:00am. 'Jeez I must've been up real late, I don't even remember what time it was.' I thought as I jotted a note down and taped it to Tarou's bedroom door.
The note read, 'I went out for my first day of patrolling the city! See ya later!' And with that, I left.
  I walked the city streets with my hands in my pockets, scouting for UA students. I didn't see anyone so I put my hood up and looked down, deciding to try and get more in the area of the school. As I looked down I worried if I'd be able to even find anyone. I was walking until, I fell backwards from having someone run into me. I could tell it was a guy, tall, slightly muscular guy. "Watch where you're going!" He snarled at me.
My hood fell off as I looked up at him. I recognized him as Katsuki Bakugo. He won 1st place at the UA sports festival.
"S-sorry..!" I panickedly replied.
  Based off his strength and personality, he's really scary. 
  "You go to UA right? Bakugo....?" I question, my voice wavering.
  "Yeah, what's it to you??" He snarls.
  "N-nothing..!" I quickly respond.
  He rolled his eyes looking slightly annoyed, "Damn, you don't have to act all scared."
  I continued to silently stare up at him when he suddenly put his hand down in front of my face. I slowly looked at his hand and then back up at him.
  "So are ya gonna grab it or sit there all day?!" He said with a strong attitude.
  I jumped a bit and grabbed his hand. I almost fell back down from the strength of his arm. I looked into his eyes, and can feel my cheeks flush with color.
  "And you are?" He asks, with less snarl.
  I jump and hastily reply, "U-uh.. Eijiro-" I stuttered out. He looked confused.
  "Shouldn't I use your last name?? Eijiro is a first name right?" He asks
  I panic, because it was all over the news a few years ago when my parents died.
  "U-uh.. I don't have a good relationship with my parents, so prefer to not be called my last name." I said quickly. 
  "Oh ok Eijiro." He responded.
  "I've never seen you here before, what're you doing? Do you live close?" He asked me. I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck.
  "Ya know... I go... places. I'm just looking around the city for... ya know... stuff to do..."  I say. He nods in response.
  "Well I'm going down to the store if you wanna hold some shopping bags to... solve your boredom." He said with a slight chuckle.

Timeskip- Later that night

  I was getting back to where I lived. I walked in the door and was greeted by my brother.
  "Hey Tarou!" I smiled.
  "Hey Kiri!" He pauses for a moment before speaking again.
  "...Soooo how'd it gooo?????" He asks.
  Throughout the day, I didn't really get to asking bakugo any hero-related questions.  I didn't want them to be disappointed, so I quickly make up an excuse.
  "Well ya see, there weren't any UA students in my sight. And then I saw,,,, a comic book shop so I got off track. Sorry..." I scratch the back of my neck all awkward-embarrassed mannered to make the lie more believable. Tarou chuckles at my supposedly predictable behavior.
"Whatever, just try to do better tomorrow." He says fondly.
   I nodded with a smile and ran into my room and plopped onto my bed. 'I can't wait for tomorrow.' I think, and then drift into sleep in a good mood.

(Huge shout out and thanks to my editor DefineNormalXx go follow them alreadyyyyyyyyyyy)