"For Better or Worse" Chapter 10

3rd Person POV
Bakugo looked down to see kirishima laying there, practically lifeless. "E-Eiji!?" He turned the boy so he was laying on his back, dark, red blood gushing out of his side. "Katsuki-" he muttered out, "I-I was able to use my quirk but,, that bullet could probably go through a brick wall.." Tarou stood wide eyed, "Eiji!! That wasn't meant fo-" he started to walk near both boys, "Get away from him you bastard!!" Bakugo screamed at Tarou. As if he was a hideous monster that would kill anything that came their way. Tarou started to tear up and run away. Even though he was pretty psychotic, and had a heart filled with hatred and evil, he still loved his little brother. More than anything. It was the same for poor bakugo, "I-its ok, we're gonna get you help." Bakugo began to lift him up, "Katsu, I know you're a hero but... right now I don't wanna be saved. I love my brother and family. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I betrayed my family, or if I was forced to go against hero's. Please just let this be it Katsuki.." tears started to form in bakugo's eyes. "I-I-" "don't cry just smile for me at least once." Kiri said and smiled up at bakugo as tears rolled down his own eyes. "Right now isn't a time to smile you idiot!" Bakugo yelled while crying unintentionally. "Just let me see you smile before it all blacks out-" Kiri muttered. Bakugo slowly put on a toothy smile. "Thank you. Plz don't kill Tarou.. he's still my brother.." bakugo continued to smile as he slowly nodded. "Thank you Katsuki.. C-can I ask you one more thing?" Kirishima sounded more and more weak every second. "What is it Eiji?" He asked calmly, still crying and smiling. Kiri lifted his arm up to bakugo's cheek, "can you please kiss me, like you were going to yesterday..?" Eijiro had little to no life left in his weak voice. Bakugo leaned down and kissed him slowly and softly, but didn't get it back. "I-I love you Eiji-!" He cried. "I love you too..." Kirishimas beautiful crimson colored eyes slowly shut closed as he he muttered his last words quietly, "I'm just gonna take a little nap, Katsuki." His voice slowly faded along with his soul and life.

Bakugo's POV
"Eiji! Eijiro open your eyes! Wake up, you're not gone yet!" I screamed into his shirt as I wept. I hugged him tightly, "Please just wake up.. Please don't leave me!!" My heart pounded with pain and my voice screamed with the sounds of suffering. I wanted to save him before. I really did. But I was scared on how it would effect him. "This is my fault! You didn't need to go and save me!! You're so stupid!" I screamed into his shirt.

"Goodbye Eiji... I love you"