"For Better or Worse" Chapter 8

Timeskip- 1 week

Bakugo's POV
As of recently Eijiro and I have been meeting up on my front porch every night. Sometimes we'd go for walks, sometimes we'd just sit and talk. It was surprisingly peaceful. Today was no different. It was 12:00 midnight and I was sitting on my front porch waiting for Eijiro. After a few minutes he showed up. "Hey bakugo!" He waved and sat next to me. "Hi." I said quietly, looking down at the ground. "So watcha wanna do?" He asked tilting his head to the side. I shrugged, "I dunno... wanna go sit on my roof?" He looked slightly confused by my question, "How will we get up there?" I rolled my eyes, "We can climb on the trash can or something like that." He looked slightly pumped up once I had finished talking, "Ok!" He grinned. We got off his porch and walked into his backyard. I got onto the trashcan and used my quirk to boost myself up alittle, onto the roof. I looked down at Eijiro, he awkwardly struggled at getting on top of the trash can. After a few slightly amusing minuets, get was standing on the trash can. He wasn't as tall as I am so he couldn't reach the roof, "Here take my hand." I reached down and I pulled him up. Once we were both up he sat and looked at the Moon and stars as I layed down with my hands behind my head. For what seemed like the longest time we didn't say anything. We just enjoyed eachother's company. I sat up and looked over at Eijiro and noticed how astonished he looked. "Oh right, I forgot you were more of an indoor kid." I said scratching the back of my neck. It took him alittle too long to react to what I said. He jumped startled, "W-what-?!" I chuckled under my breath and looked down "Nevermind it's nothing." He smiled and continued to look up at the sky. After what seemed like the longest two hours of my life, we both decided to get down. He decided to go down first. I semi-helped him get onto the trash can. We both got down off the roof and went back to my front porch. "Well, see ya tomorrow Bakugo!" Eijiro waved and turned to walk off my porch. "Wait Eiji-!" I said loudly and quickly. He turned around, "Yea?" With my heart pounding, I slowly grabbed his chin and pulled his face close to mine. "KATSUKI!!! ARE YOU SNEAKING OUT OF THE HOUSE AGAIN?!?!???!?!??!?!!?!?!!!!?!!" I scoffed and quickly got away from him. "UGH ILL BE INSIDE MOM!!!!!" I yelled back and looked at Eijiro. He was blushing alot, but I could feel my face heating up just as much. "Y-yea see ya later...!" I quickly ran inside and slammed the door. I ran into my room a blushing mess. I looked out the window to see Eiji walking away. I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it as loud as I could. 'what if he doesn't come tomorrow?! What if that scared him away!?' I thought as I kept screaming into the pillow. After I finished screaming I took my face out of the pillow for some air. I got off of bed to open my window sinse I was so hot. I opened the window and sat back on bed, as soon as I sat down a paper airplane flew in my room from the window. I grabbed it and opened it.

Hi. Tomorrow can you meet me behind that one doctor's office instead of at your house? Same time, I'll be waiting. If you're not there by 12:30 I'm leaving.

I was slightly confused reading it. I had just watched Eiji walk away. I shrugged it off and decided to go to bed, not as worried, since he clearly still wanted to see me.

Time skip- next day- 12:00

I threw on a hoodie and my shoes and left to meet Eijiro. I walked there with a strange feeling in my gut, 'probably ate too much ramen' I thought and brushed it off. When I got there I turned around the corner, "Hey Eiji-" I stopped talking when I was greeted by an older guy with short black hair, red eyes, and shark-like teeth, similar to Kirishima's. "Why hello~ Kat-su-ki." He spilt my name into three parts. He was holding a baseball. He went to throw it at me and after that it all went black