krispy kreme donuts

Ok so when I was younger me and my family would frequently go to K K. We always went when the light for the sign was on for free glazed donuts (they don't do this anymore), So this one time like 2 weeks ago, we brought my cousin from Florida with us. So while wait for our donuts (we grabbed a few random ones as well), we go watch the donuts being made behind the plastic screen. And my cousin pulls out his phone, I'm confused as to why and so are my siblings. So I asked him why was he recording it and he said that in Florida you don't see the donuts being made and that was so bizarre to me. So I got on my phone and texted all my other cousins and they don't see it either. After a quick Google search apparently only like 2 places in America show this happening. The kicker was that this place had been open for at least 5 years, and not a single person shows up to record like at the other place. I had no idea that nobody else saw this so I told my school friends and they didn't believe me, so they did a search and they couldn't believe it. So now I feel stupid for not knowing this. How did this never seem odd to me, I don't know but it just seems so crazy! Anyway that's all byee!