Chartney, Lord Farquaad, and Dora, aka shitpost

Wo I got a hair cut... and my sisters and my friends are being bullies. My friend rissa wont stop calling me Dora, cuz I'm a short Mexican girl with shoulder length hair, and she's hurting my feelings! My oldest sister pamela is calling me Lord Farquaad and that's more of a compliment, as Lord Farquaad is my idol. But the worst of them all, Chartney! If you've ever seen total drama, a show that aired all the way through Obama's presidency (2008 to 2016) then you probably know what this means. Courtney is a character on the show who only ever talks about the fact that she, "was a CIT", and basically, in season 5 I believe, total drama: all Stars. This is an animated kids show btw, she made a chart about how she would win the million dollars, and who she would take out and in what order, and her friend gwen, (who she promised to go to the finale with) found out about it after mal (evil mike) showed it to everyone. So gwen called her chartney because courtney prioritised her boyfriend (i think they broke up at that point) in front of gwen. But that was an insult because courtney sucks ass! Some people actually liked her character, which I find insane! So she called me Chartney, I would rather take new heather (gwen) over chartney, because chartney sucks ass! Most of yall probably never even heard of total drama but that show was my shit! But it was pretty old so yeah.
That's all thanks for reading this, unless you don't, Kay byeeee.