Dragon-Witch Trouble {Part 2}

There's a loud crash and the ground shakes and rumbles as a tower of rocks comes crashing down. I hear the groans and screeches of the Dragon-Witches but that doesn't put me off. I've been searching for like.. five ever - as Roman would put it - on finding said guy. He's nowhere to be found and now I'm panicking.

Needing to get fresh air, I hurry back to the others where Patton hands me an oxygen mask I didn't know he found.

"Any luck kiddo?" He asks and I shake my head, breathing in fresh air and oxygen. "Last time I saw him he was by the rock pool thingy."

I sigh knowing how far away that is. "Alright. Thanks. I'll be back". Then I rush off to said place.

Thankfully the fanciful prince was there but he was not looking his fanciful prince-like self if I do say so myself. I head over to him and try to drag him away but he stays put.

"Roman! We gotta go!"

"Not until they are defeated. We can't."

"We can!"

"Go save Patton first then"

"I already have! It's not hard to miss his bubbly personality and bright blue polo which wasn't very blue and bright by the time me and Logic arrived."

"How long have you been here?!"

" Too long for my own good but that's not merely as bad as you. Let's go Princey"

"No!"

"Do I have to get dad on you and send you on a guilt trip?"

"No"

"Then come on"

"No"

Boi I've had it now.

As weak as I am, I firmly grip Roman's arm and rear seat his sword from him - chucking it aside in some direction.

"Uh hey?!"

I don't brother to respond. I just keep on pushing through despite the fact that he continuously tries to struggle out of my hold. Eventually I can't take it any more and I stop dead in my tracks to face him.

"What's now emo?"

"I love you way to fecking much to let you continue on in this condition, in this atmosphere, in this environment. It is extremely unsafe and I'm sure you can agree with me on that. So I will thank you to never say no to this again. You're coming with me."

He stays speechless and only follows me again to the others. As soon as we reach them I take them all out of the Mind Palace portal and lock it. I'm not dealing with that until tomorrow.

Patton hands me and Roman oxygen masks which we gladly take with muffled thank yous. "Are you both ok?" He asks once we were sorted.

"I am, but Princey? I think not."

"And what about yourself Patton?" Logic asks.

"I'm alright thanks, I wasn't in the smokiest area for that long to be honest but I guess I was still affected"

"You must certainly will have been affected. You'll most likely have a small cough, as for you two - not so small."

"Understandable. But Princey, please never do that again. In fact, you're taking a break from fighting Dragon-Witches etc, for a while now." I input, gaining a shocked expression off of said side. "don't think about trying to get out of it either because I'm sure dad will be keeping a keen eye on you, as will I"

"Ugh" he sighs. "whatever. You guys are no fun"

"It's for your safety!" I can feel myself getting worked up again but I remember to take deep breaths. Princey notices and wraps me up in a strong hug that I melt into.

"I know, I'm sorry. But I'm going tomorrow to clean up. They'll despawn by the morning"

"I can accept that"

"Good"