His Number

As soon as I walk through the door, I don't even bother taking off my coat and hanging it up; instead, I hop onto my couch and enter Percy's number into my phone. I'm about to text him when there are multiple wooshes sounding around me. I look up and see every one of my sides in their certified spots, all looking down at me. What now?

"Take it easy kiddo, don't go straight in head first. Yknow we want the best for you, and we really want this to work out, but you met him only today and we don't want you to be down in the dumps again.. like last time.." Patton was the first to break the silence after I gave them each a confused stare.

"Don't act dumb, remember how your last relationship went? The break up was horrendous - you could barely deal with it. You know how much that put on me??" Virgil was next, surprisingly.

One by one, they each made their own input but I ignored them. Yes, I'm supposed to listen to them and take their advice but Percy.. he seemed different. Different in a good way! That is. He didn't seem like my past ones, the connection felt better than the others. All good. I know that people would probably say things like it's too good to be true or something bad will happen, but I don't want to think about it otherwise it would affect my thinking/thoughts on the situation, and on Percy himself. If I'm going to make a mistake doing this, I'd rather make that mistake and learn from it.

Dismissing what each of them said, I turn on my phone again and send the first text with a smile plastered on my face knowing that I'm doing things my way about this and those four can't stop me.

Thomas: Hey Percy, it's me, that guy you served and called Garribear lol. You'll still be on your shift so just text me whenever.

I knew he was working because obviously I met him whilst he was on it, but I had no idea when his shift ended. I didn't care though, still no regrets.

----

Hours passed and I was chilling with Joan, Camden and Talyn since I got bored. Eventually there was a ding from my phone and I eagerly replied.

Percy: Hiya Garribear! Was the pizza good?

Thomas: Course! I loved it :)

Percy: Awesome.

Percy: Whatcha up to?

Thomas: I'm currently watching a film with some friends but we aren't really paying much attention. More talking over it.

Percy: Ah, nice. What film are you suppose to be watching lol

Thomas: Frozen since we'll be watching Frozen 2 tomorrow.

Percy: Cool!

Thomas: Hey, speaking of, wanna join us?

Percy: Are you sure?

Thomas: Yeah!

Percy: Hm, ok. What time shall I meet you, and where?

Thomas: First of all, have you seen frozen 1?

Percy: Hoping you wouldn't ask that and that I'd pick up what had happened during the film 😂

Thomas: My friends will be leaving soon since they need to plan things so when they've gone, you wanna come over and watch frozen 1?

Percy: Alright. Sounds like a plan.

Thomas: Now for time and place, you can meet us at the VUE cinema at like 12

Percy: Sounds good. Text me ya address when your friends have gone and I'll be right over.

Thomas: You got it!

----

"What's got you all smiley Thomas?" Joan asks, standing up.

"Just uh funny tweets about the Sanders Sides yknow?" I lie. I felt bad lying but I want to wait a bit until I tell anyone about the cute boy I met.

"Got it. Well, me and Talyn are off to finish tidying up some ideas for the next Sanders Sides."

"Ooh! Tell me about any really cool ideas!"

"Will do. Not sure what Camden is gonna do."

Said guy lifts his head up from his phone and puts it away. "Are you close to finishing the script?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'll start fixing the camera and freeing up space then."

"Kay."

"We starting to film the day after we watch frozen 2?" I ask.

"That's fine by me" Camden replies.

"And me" Both Talyn and Joan reply in unison.

"Alright. Well, see you all tomorrow at the cinema. Also, I have a friend who is gonna join us. He's called Percy. That alright?"

"Yeah, the more the merrier"

"Cool. Well, bye guys!"

"Bye" they reply, leaving together.

Once they were out of sight, I began to clean up the house before texting Percy my address and telling him to come over.

Soon there's a knock on my door and nervousness takes over my whole body. Calmly walking over, I open it to reveal and friendly looking Percy. Just seeing him made all my worries go away. God that's cheesy.. heh.

"Hey Garribear!" He's still as cheerful as ever.

"H-Hi Percy"