Frozen Night In

He chuckles. "No need to be shy"

I smile and open the door wider, allowing him to come in. As I shut the door, I turn to see his darting around the room as he observes it. "it's not much but it's home. Welcome"

"it's quite cosy, I like it!"

"awesome! So, um, you ready to watch frozen?"

"yup. Where should I put my shoes?"

"you can put them over there by the banister. Would you like a drink?"

"Just some water if that's ok?"

"Coming right up! It's my time to be your waiter now" I state with a chuckle, earning a laugh from Percy too who sits himself down on the couch.

I bring him his drink and place some snacks in a bowl on the table, searching for the movie. I won't lie, it was really fun rewatching it again but with Percy this time. Since he has never seen the film, seeing his pure, raw reaction was entertaining and kept me content. Though at one time he did catch me looking at him which caused me to admittedly blush and turn away. To that he chuckled and made some comment I was half listening to and half not due to the embarrassment. Though all in all, the night was a success and Percy is all caught up to date on what's happened.

I go to open the door and send him off when it's I discover that there is snow covering the ground along side the fact that it's hailing heavily and the road seems icy. Its too dangerous to travel in conditions like that. But what to do..? Its not like catching the bus will be any different because it'll still be as risky.

You could have a sleepover!

I hear Patton say in my head making me internally laugh at his child like self. I guess I could ask him to stay.

I turn around to see Percy making his way over with his things. "Oh, when did it starting hailing? I didnt hear a thing."

I hum in a greement, nodding. "If you're ok with it, you can sleepover. The conditions for travelling are too dangerous and risky so you might as well stay over night. At least then we'll be able to arrive to the cinema if the snow and all that is gone in the morning."

"Are you sure?" He asks, somewhat not convinced I'm alright with the situation.

"of course. I don't mind"

"well, then, if it's no bother alright."

"its no bother at all." then I shut the door and lead him up to the guest room considering it's half past 11 already. "there's a bathroom directly opposite with spare towels and stuff for you to use. Feel free to go down to the kitchen during the night for anything. And if you need me, my bedroom is just down there" I tell him, pointing to various doors.

He smiles and I return the gesture. "thank you"

"no problem. Night, sleep well!"

"you too Garribear!". I chuckle and I hear him close the door. As soon as I enter my room, all my sides immediately show up; some happy, some unimpressed.

"yay a sleepover!" Patton cheers. I mean, technically it isn't a sleepover because we are in different rooms so it's not like we can pull an all nighter sharing stories and eating snacks.

"Not yay" Virgil starts, annoyed. "He met him only today and now he's sleeping over and joining Thomas and his friends at their day out at the cinema. He's taking over!! My anxiety and me myself cannot take all of this."

"Virgil, can't you see he's far from the others?" I ask.

"what makes you so sure of that huh?"

"I haven't got that vibe from him. I haven't had that sense of 'oh no, this doesn't seem right' you know?"

"oh so we're relying on some stupid vibe now? Like that always proves right"

"Now now Virgil, not to fear. We've got to trust him for now. Who knows, maybe he can help in fighting the dragon witches!" Roman inputs earningng a death glare from Virgil.

"Prince you're a figment of my imagination that only me and my close friends can see. He isn't a close friend-"

"-yet"

I sigh, mentally face palming. "sure whatever, yet, but still. He can't see you."

"just wait till he gets to the close friends part and then tell me he can't see me."

"thats not the problem dude!" Virgil shouts.

"Virgil, please, calm down." Logan states.

"calm down? Logan, I'm not sure if you're aware but a guy Thomas on lit just met today is sleeping in his house right now. What happened to your maturity and sense of right and wrong?"

"We all know it's unsafe to send Percy back home in tonight's conditions. It was the only option and an act of what you call kindness."

"yeah! Thomas was just being nice and helpful, can't you see that kiddo?"

Virgil sighs, looking away with his arms folded. "... Fine. But don't let it happen again until we can all agree he's not some randomer, not an untrusted guy, and not going to mess around with your feelings. "

I smile, happy he's given up on trying to fight back on my happiness. "At least you came to terms with what's ahppening, I'm down with whatever agreement as long as its reasonable."

"good. Now let's sleep, Thomas will need it since he's going to be out all day with everyone."

"sounds like a plan! Night kiddos!" Patton is the first to sink out with a cheery smile on his face as he waves goodbye.

"Yes, night all." then it was Logan. One by one, they all left and I was alone to drift off to sleep. I'm sure I'm making the right choice here.. I swear Percy isn't like the others not that the others were bad at all.. Just.. Untrustworthy at times.