Roman's Take

{Roman's POV}

Everything is too much, and so so confusing. I'm at that much of a loss that even I, the great phanciful Prince Roman, can't get to grips with what it's going on any more.

I mean, come on, Thomas going.. Going against us? He's been ignoring all our advice and listening--listening to my god awful twin and that evil man known as Deceit. The sly snake... What did they do to him?? Not to mention.. My view has been completely ignored..

Dont get me wrong, I'm aware things are going kinda fast paced with this newfound friendship-kind-of-turning-relationship thing he has going on, but I'm Creativity! Prince Roman! The guy with crazy fun ideas and absolutely inlove with Disney.

The guy who plays a big part in helping Thomas with his love life...

Yet its almost as if I'm being held back, given no choice but to agree with the others. I don't want to cause a commotion, and as much as I really want Thomas to give it a go with Percy, I'm helpless since everybody else thinks we should stop him. Though... There is Deceit and The Duke-

I literally just called them out for being awful, evil, and sky, yet now I'm starting to consider siding with them??? What in God's earth is going on anymore? The groups are splitting - Good are joining bad - not to mention I'm fully aware Virgil has something going with those two, they make that very obvious. But knowing Virgil, bringing that up with him would probably be the worst thing to do.

But back to my point.

Since things are going so wayward anyways, would it really hurt to side with those two just for this once? I mean, they want Thomas to have freedom and give this him and Percy thing a go - much like I do - and they don't want him to feel held back - much like how I don't want to be held back either... I'm the phanciful, creative Roman for heavens sake! Love is my department yet I'm not allowed to help Thomas fall in love with a potential life partner? I'm not allowed to make sure things go smoothly? My ideas may be extreme at times, but if I truly believe that the guy might be the one then I will put my heart and soul into every tiny detail to make sure things go perfectly, not going overboard. And I truly believe that Percy really could be.. The one. But the others strongly disagreeing - or rather trying to hold both me and Thomas back from venturing further into the world of love - it makes me want to reconsider it all. Do they really think Percy is bad? That he is bad for Thomas? For us? They clearly don't believe in love at first sight - but knowing Thomas was willing to go against us, to do his own thing, to try with Percy? It makes me want to damn well show them love at first sight, and that they shouldn't be so annoyingly skeptical about it!

----

EmoNightmare: Princey?

EmoNighmare: Roman?

EmoNightmare: ... Love, please

EmoNightmare: What's wrong? Are you okay? Please...

Princey 👑: I'm fine.. Just, disappointed

EmoNightmare: Why..?

Princey 👑: Well you'd think you'd all be much happier knowing Thomas might have found the guy for life!

Princey 👑: But no.

Princey 👑: You're all deciding to try and think of ways of getting Thomas to rethink and reevaluate his life choices about it all.

EmoNightmare: ...

Princey 👑: And how do you all think that makes me feel?

Princey 👑: If I can't partake in Thomas's love life, and help him, then what's the point of me being in control of that specific department?

EmoNightmare: Roman..

Princey 👑: No, Virge, no.

Princey 👑: I'm done. I've had it.

EmoNightmare: Roman what are you going to do??!

Princey 👑: I'm joining the others on this one.

EmoNightmare: You mean Deceit and The Duke???

Princey 👑: Precisely.

EmoNightmare: Roman no. You can't. Please no

EmoNightmare: babe you know better.. Right?

Princey 👑: Dont you babe me!

Princey 👑: I just want Thomas to experience  love again but apparently he's not allowed because every damn guy that enters his life, who's a potential lover, you make Thomas think other wise and you hold him back.

Princey 👑: You hold me back.

Princey 👑: I'm out.

EmoNightmare: Ro.. Roman?
Seen

EmoNightmare: Princey? Cmon please?

EmoNightmare: I'm dreaming right?

EmoNightmare: Someone wake me up

EmoNightmare: This can't be happening..
Delivered

EmoNightmare: Roman I beg you come back, please no
[Message Failed to Send. Press to Resend.]

[Resend]
EmoNightmare: Roman I beg you come back, please no

[You can no longer send messages to user Princey 👑]

EmoNightmare: There is no way he just blocked me??

----

Roman added Deceit to the chat!

Roman added Remus to the chat!

Remus: Brother?

Deceit: Hello, Roman?

Deceit: Remus what have you done?

Remus: What do you mean what have I done?

Remus: I haven't done anything!

Remus: I swear!

Deceit: Then why has Roman dragged us into a chat?

Remus: Why are you asking me that? How could I know??

Deceit: You're a trouble maker.

Remus: -???? So are you?

Deceit: I'd argue less than you.

Remus: We're getting off point here. Don't ask me why we're here - ask Roman.

Deceit: Well

Deceit: Roman?

Roman: I want to join your side.

======

Hey, its me! Just wanted to say thank you for being so patient with me for this book. I don't think my updating schedule for this story will get better any time soon 😅

Apologies.

However, I do have a Twitter​ that I'm very active on so you can ask me questions about this book over on there, and even just interact with me because I'd love to interact with you lot some more 👉👈

My Twitter handle/@ is hihisleezy
Like it is here on Wattpad.

Maybe I'll see some of you there? If you do decide to follow, say hi so I know! 😊

I also post some bxb one shots over there so you can check them out if you like that? Idk, up to you 😂

But yeah, apologies the sched ain't the best, and again, if you follow, lmk! ❤️