Chapter 8: Accusation

Hiruma eyed her hand darkly. "Don't touch me with that fucking hand. Go wash it on the counter."

Mamori flinched. Her boyfriend can really be bipolar sometimes. But she understood. That was the hand that Jiro had kissed when he gave the roses. Hiruma really did see it. "It was just a kiss on the hand," she pouted but obediently stood up to wash her hands at the mini-sink of the limo. How could Hiruma be so annoyed with just that? In their years of relationship, he had already kissed almost every inch of her skin. He shouldn't be so affected from a peck on the back of the hand. Or did she really blush that time?

"Now you should start paying me back immediately," Hiruma grabbed her to his lap when she was about to return to her seat. He wrapped both arms tight around her so she wont be able to escape. He was about to kiss her but she held his face so he couldn't. He still tried, but Mamori covered his lips with the palm of her hand.

"Youichi, stop. We're in the limo. With my friends," Mamori pointed out. Her face flushed. Now she understood what paying him back with interest meant. She's going to have a rough night that's for sure. Not that she minded. After not seeing each other for more than a month, she's craving for him as well. She just hoped her body would be able to take it. She knew just how animalistic he can be when they don't meet as much as he wanted.

Hiruma was more than annoyed. Ako and Sarah had seen them kiss several times already. What's the problem with seeing them kiss just one more time. He laughed sarcastically. He tilted Mamori's chin up so they could look at each other eye to eye. Their noses almost touching. "You let some random guy TOUCH you but I can't even kiss you?" His voice had a dangerous undertone.

Ako and Sarah shivered. It suddenly turned dark and cold in the limo. And they knew they should distance themselves from the two. They busied themselves with scrutinizing the things on the counter.

"Geez, how can you be bothered by a peck on the hand? And he is not a random guy. He is a good friend of mine. And stop saying things that can be easily misunderstood." Mamori did not back down. She never let another man 'touch' her. Hiruma was and is the only one she had allowed to touch her. His emphasis on the word touch implied that she slept with another man.

"Listen to yourself talk, woman. Isn't that all the more reason I should be bothered? He is a good friend of yours. A friend. A friend who makes you fucking blush with a mere kiss on the hand."

"Blush? That can't be. I-," Mamori looked at her friends for help. "Did I?" she asked them and the two honestly nodded. "That was just because I was surprised. I'm not used to things like that," she reasoned. Why else would she blush?

"Oh, so every time a man kisses your hand, you would blush no matter who?"

"Y-yes. I mean – "

"Really? Just how long do you think you'll be able to hide from me that he is your fucking suitor? You two are an icon in the university and you think I won't know? I didn't know you underestimate me that much."

Mamori bit her lip at his words. Sarah and Ako wanted to excuse themselves. They shouldn't be here.

Mamori didn't mean to hide it from Hiruma. She has had a lot of suitors and she didn't have to tell Hiruma about each and every one of them when they are together. She'd rather they spend their precious time on more important things.

But it was true indeed that Ikebana Jiro is one of the most persistent suitors she had ever had. She had already rejected him but Jiro continued to pursue her even when she told him that her boyfriend is Hiruma Youichi. And to make things more complicated, they have been friends since the time they met at a competition during their college days and they had kept in touch. It was pure coincidence that they were taking up the same masteral program and they grew closer due to that. It's almost a year now since Jiro had revealed his feelings for her.

"She's so mean don't you think so too?" Hiruma said to Mamori's friends. They just stared back. "I fucking rushed here after a series of games from country to country, haven't slept enough for months; just so I could take some time off to be with her. And yet what do I see first thing when I arrive? I caught my woman cheating?"

"C-cheating?! Youichi. I. Am. NOT. Cheating. That's some heavy allegation you got there."

A/N: Thank you for reading! Please feel free to comment / rant / critique.

I also publish in Wattpad, Live Journal, Deviant Art, Archive of Our Own as HiruMamo 2019 or Devi Dale. You might want to check those as well. By the way, if you are looking for more HiruMamo works, there is a group in LJ and they have published a lot of HiruMamo and ES21 fanfics. I recommend works of cherry tiger, icyblu, garguantuan, ryudell / kitake neru, hellosugah, bifacialler, and many more. I can't remember all the names but there are many good works out there.

And one more important thing, LOL: I'm planning on putting smut / lemon on future chapters of this story, I wonder if you'd like it or should I just keep writing this in a conservative manner? What do you think?