Chapter 11: Ecstasy

Hiruma entered the fitting room before Mamori could go out. He smiled wickedly. She looked so alluring and delicious in that slutty dress. He would definitely buy that.

"Youichi, you could have just waited for me to go out." Mamori scolded him. She blushed when he checked her out in the dress. She didn't miss the hungry look in his eyes.

"Ho. I'm still angry about the kiss you know," Hiruma reminded her of how she stopped him awhile ago so she shouldn't be scolding him right now. He wrapped his arms around her waist, embracing her from behind. He looked at her eye in the mirror and whispered to her ear, "I can have my kiss now, right?"

Mamori shivered. His voice was husky and sensual; filled with need. His breath was warm against her lobe and he had intentionally talked such that his lips lightly touched her ear. She could tell from the dark look in his eyes that he was plotting to do much more than kiss. His breathing was irregular. He licked and nipped at her earlobe before tilting her face towards him.

His lips crushed hers and after a while his tongue invaded her mouth. He kissed her hungrily, asking for more. And Mamori couldn't help but kiss him back; let him claim her. Her arms found its way around his neck to support herself. The way he kissed her was just way too alluring. It sent ripples of heat throughout her body and made her sane mind go blank. Her heart drummed her chest wildly as he held her tight in his arms, as if never wanting to let go. She could feel just how much he wanted her and he didn't hold back at all.

Hiruma's hand knew not to behave. He tenderly cupped both her breasts. She wasn't a wearing bra. He groped her the way he knew she loved and felt her nipples harden. A soft moan escape her throat. Her body knew very well how to respond to his touch. And damn, he really loved this dress. It was so accessible. He slid one hand down and rubbed her legs then let it run up her inner thigh.

Mamori broke apart from their kiss and stopped Hiruma's hand from going further. "Youichi. We're not at home and we haven't even paid this dress yet," she said in a breathy voice. It was obvious in her eyes that the place between her legs was begging to be touched but she was fighting the need. But he could see it in her eyes. She wanted him. Bad.

"Like I give a damn," Hiruma replied. "Look at yourself in the mirror," he said and used his other hand to cup between her legs as Mamori was looking at their reflection. She gasped a sweet moan of relief at loving the feeling of finally getting touched there by him. But still, she glared at him in the mirror for attacking her at a weak spot. Hiruma grinned widely at what he discovered. "Be honest with yourself woman. You want to do it. You've already soaked your panties with just those kisses."

Mamori bit her lip. Hiruma's hand gently caressing her breast and down there felt good. And she cannot deny that she wanted him. They haven't had sex for more than a month and she missed him so much. She resisted another moan from escaping her lips. "Youichi, no. We can't do that here. We can do it all night after we celebrate my birthday."

"I love that offer. But I want to start now," he whispered to her ear in that needy husky voice that he knew aroused her so much. He pressed his erection against her back. Mamori gasped when she felt it. Hiruma was almost always impossible to turn down when he was like this. "I can't wait anymore. Just a quickie," he said in a pained voice and started rubbing himself to her back. He was already pulling down her panties.

"But what if someone comes here," Mamori still protested but did not stop his ministrations. She could understand that he wanted her badly. His hands were lewdly running wild all over her body as his lips scorched warm trails on her neck and collarbone. She knew he wasn't taking no for an answer.

"I already gave instructions and locked the door. Securely," Hiruma smirked. He cupped her and swiped a finger between her folds. He put a finger in and a breathy moan escaped her throat. She's soaking wet and she wanted him too. They didn't need further foreplay.

Mamori didn't know when he unzipped his pants. She just bit her lip when she felt his erection being rubbed against her wetness. Hiruma kissed her lips to muffle her moans as he slowly entered her from behind.

Hiruma buried himself deep inside her and didn't move. They just kissed and eyed each other as if to take in the fact that they are one again and can feel each others warmth. They had both been craving for this. "You're mine," Hiruma both asked and demanded.

Mamori looked up to his eyes. "I'm yours," she assured him and kissed his lips ever so sweetly, like a seal to a promise. "And your mine," she demanded with possessive eyes.

"I'm fucking yours even after I die," Hiruma replied. Holding unto her tightly like dear life, he kissed her with all of him. Only to this woman will he reveal himself like this. His doubts and worries; jealousy and love. His fucked up emotions. His ups and downs. Everything.

They kissed passionately, hungrily, lost in ecstasy; before Hiruma started to move. He moved in and out of Mamori slowly; feeling her. It was sweet torture to both of them but it felt so good. He did say it was a quickie but they have a lot of time to spare since her friends were a having a hard time choosing clothes.

Mamori arched her back, urging Hiruma to go even deeper and he complied. He slowly pumped in and out of her in both shallow and deep stokes as his mouth alternately covered her breasts. It was heaven to be able to touch each other this close again and Mamori seemed to agree. She had stopped from holding back her moans and was doing her best to give him more access. She was the one who had lowered her dress so he could suck at her breasts freely. She didn't care anymore if the people outside knew what they were up to and so does he.

Looking at their reflection in the mirror, Mamori looked like a hungry slut as she begged Hiruma to pick up the pace. He was purposely teasing her so she would beg like this. And she didn't mind begging anymore. She didn't mind being his slut. Hiruma complied to her demands as he himself was having a hard time holding back. He gently pushed her against the mirror and held her by waist before pummeling hard inside her. His rewards were her cries of pleasure as she erotically moaned his given name.

When Hiruma knew they both can't take it anymore, he pulled out of her and turned her around to face him. He claimed her mouth as he pushed her back against the mirror and raised her legs up his waist. Mamori was more than compliant. She loved it and readily wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. They were both intoxicated in pleasure and moaned each other's name as Hiruma pumped in and out of her hard.

"Damn. How can you be this wet?!" Hiruma asked in amazement at how easily he slipped in and out of Mamori at high speed since she was way too wet.

"Aah. Youichi," were the only words that Mamori could manage. Her words was reduced to only breathy moans of his name. And hearing his name like that on her lips was music to Hiruma's ears. Nothing was more arousing than his name on her lips like this.

The sound of their bodies together; skin slapping against skin, her warmth and wetness clamped tight around him, the feeling of getting in and out of his woman like this, her ragged breathing, her smell, her erotic cries of his name, how tightly they held at each other. Hiruma drowned in Mamori and her on him. Their was no other way for Hiruma to call it but heaven. It was home.

"Mamori!" Hiruma hissed as he found his release and as she reached her peak as well, Mamori replied with an ecstatic moan of "Youichi!" that he would never forget all his life. They drowned in the ecstasy of their lovemaking and just held tightly at each other for a few minutes.

Ako and Sarah eyed the couple suspiciously when they were back in the limo. Hiruma has a satisfied smile on his lips as he silently typed on his laptop. Mamori on the other hand looked annoyed but her face was flushed and it wasn't from make up.

Mamori glared at Hiruma who was contently typing at his laptop. He had said it was just a quickie but they did it three times in the changing room before he was satisfied. With all the noise they made, even if the VIP suite was wide, the attendants standing by the door could have heard them. She would never go back to that shop. She can't help but squirm and blush as she felt his cum slowly oozing out of her soreness. She punched Hiruma on the shoulder when he knowingly smiled and said in hand signals "I'll make you pregnant."