Chapter 10: Table's Turned

Hiruma was alerted when he saw the expression on Mamori's face. This was why Hiruma didn't like mentioning other women worthy to be her rival. Like him, she also had the tendency to overthink things.

"Oi, I was just giving examples." He snapped at her. Mamori seemed to be in a trance. Still thinking of what he have said.

"Oi, Mamori." She didn't respond. She did not hear him. Ako and Sarah were wide-eyed with worry.

"Mamori. Mamori!" he yelled this time and she seemed to have snapped out of it. Her friends sighed in relief.

"I said I was just giving examples. The hell are you thinking?!" he cupped her face with both hands. But Mamori knew he was lying just to comfort her and she told him so thru how she looked at his eyes.

"Keh. Fine. It's true. The fucking manager has feelings for me. But I don't give a damn. Okay?"

"Fucking manager?" Mamori repeated more to herself than to Hiruma. Even that title, that endearment; was no longer hers. She is not his manager now. If they ever broke up, she would be nothing to him. Not even as the Fucking Manager.

Hiruma mentally cussed. Why the hell have the tables turned? They were supposed to be talking about Mamori and her alleged cheating. But now he is the villain. How could he forget that she has some attachment to that title?

Mamori had always yelled at him to call her by her name during the times he had called her as Fucking Manager but now it seems she dislikes the idea of him calling other women with those words. But if he had called the manager by name, Mamori would feel even worse.

"Damn. If you love it that much then quickly finish those things you needed to do and come claim your place," Hiruma muttered. The current manager was contractual and it would be ending soon. After Mamori finishes what she needed to do, she is welcome to join him again as long as she wanted to do so. Mamori has the skill, talent, and experience and she would surely be accepted. "So? You understand my point now?" he returned the topic to her.

Mamori looked down. Since Hiruma always analyzed and calculated things so much he must have felt worst than she did. "Yes. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel that way."

"Then no more fucking breakfasts and dinners. Or strolls in the park or whatsoever," Hiruma demanded.

"Then you won't go to places with your manager either when not necessary," Mamori said with a pout.

Hiruma lovingly ruffled Mamori's hair. "Like I said, I don't give a damn about her." Mamori looked up to him with a smile in her eyes and damn. She looked way too cute he wanted to pounce on her. And if they were alone in the limo he would have ripped her clothes off.

"Kiss. Kiss," Ako and Sarah teased. They finally relaxed. It was like they watched a cliched movie scene that turned weird and surprising in various ways. The limo finally reached their first stop. They were welcomed with a red carpet that the two cannot help but fidget. They glanced at Mamori and she seemed to be used to it already. Afterall, she is the woman of the scary rich guy beside them.

Mamori told them to pick whatever they would like to wear from head to toe and Hiruma instructed the shop on how he wanted things to go. The prices were jaw-dropping that Ako and Sarah didn't want to touch anything. If they damaged any goods it would make a hole on their wallets. But after some encouragement from their friend and a rant of impatience from Hiruma, they finally decided to look for what might fit them. They were all led and guided by different attendants.

Hiruma pulled Mamori into one of the best VIP suites and gave her measurements to one of the attendants. The attendants returned with racks full of clothes and shoes in Mamori's size. He then told the attendants that they no longer need further assistance and instructed that they inform him when Ako and Sarah are good to go.

Mamori was busy choosing what to wear that she did not notice how Hiruma quickly closed the door and locked it after the attendants left. She quickly browsed the dresses and checked out only the red and black ones. She knew how Hiruma loved her in red and black clothes. She chose one and showed it to Hiruma who had been watching her intently the whole time. He just nodded so she tried it on.

"What about this?" Mamori showed the dress and she blushed at Hiruma's look of approval.

"Sure. Looks good." Hiruma was not able to stop himself from smirking. "Try this one too," he handed her a skimpy red dress and Mamori gawked at him.

"You're not possibly making me wear that are you?" Mamori stared at the dress. It was way too slutty for her taste.

"You'll wear the first dress to the restaurant. You'll wear this for me. At home," Hiruma grinned. Mamori face-palmed but she obediently went to try the skimpy dress. They are going to play dress up in bed again. She looked good in the dress. But she would never go out wearing something like that. It exposed too much of her back, her cleavage, and her legs. The dress was just below her thighs. And she hated the fact that she cannot wear her bra under it because it would show.

A/N: Hi all! Thank you very much for reading my fics. Please feel free to comment and say whatever you feel. Hope you continue reading. And as apology for my weeks of not uploading any of my fics, the next chapter of this fic will be SMUT / LEMON. Kekeke.