Chapter 1

Clary POV

I was walking down the hall towards Izzy's room when I heard odd sounds in Jace's room. Of course, being his girlfriend, I walked in without knocking not expecting it to be anything. It was not the normal "hey Clary how are you, love" day. Jace was in bed with another woman and my heart was shredded to pieces. Tears sprung to my eyes quickly but I pushed them down, not wanting him to see me hurt. I fled the room and pulled my stele from my pocket, creating a portal, and jumped without looking back.

Jace POV

Red.

Red hair flashed before my eyes before quickly turning and running away. She was quick on her feet but I saw the hurt flash across it. 

"I'm so sorry," I whispered as I sat up, pushing Amber, a fellow Shadowhunter, off of my bare chest. She smirked at me before rolling to the edge of the bed and pulling her clothes on.

"I'll leave you alone."

Amber POV

I stepped  out of his room and into the hallway quietly. I followed the hallway down to stairs and came upon a bench. Sitting down, I placed my chin on my palms, sighing deeply.

I knew they were together. I have known for the entire three months Jace and I have been...together. We have been careful. Jace told me that the girl was not supposed to be home for at least another hour.

I feel bad for her. But not because I did this. I feel bad because this is how she found out.

AUTHOR NOTE

HEY GUYS SO I'M READING THIS AT LEAST THREE YEARS AFTER WRITING AND IT IS SOOOO BAD SO I'M EDITING IT TO MAKE IT A LITTLE BETTER 

ALSO THE CHAPTERS ARE KINDA SHORT SOOOO I'M SORRY 

ILY BYE