Chapter 14

Clary POV

"Husband?" Mom asked.

"Yes husband." I said.

"Clarissa! You're way too young to be married and have childre......"

"Mom. I'm not too young for anything. You haven't been with me but for 5 minutes and you're already yelling at me? Its nice to see you too."

"Mrs.Fairchild, I think its time to sit dow....." Anthony started.

"Now you listen here. You ever hurt her, I will personally kill you myself. She had her heart broken once and doesn't need to go through it again." Mom said.

"Twice. I had my heart broken twice. By the same person." I said.

"Clary...." Jace started.

"Just stop. I'm happy now." I said and that's when they started the meeting.

THE MEETING

"As you all know, the demon population has grown, over the last 2 years. Not just all around the world but in one place. New York. We've sent Shadowhunters to help but we can't seem to get rid of them. In the last couple days, we have received two notes.

First Note

Dear all Shadowhunters,

It seems you can't get rid of all the demons. My demons. Only way to get rid of them is to hand Clarissa over and all will be gone. I swear on the Angel. You have exactly 7 days to make up your minds.

Love always,

J.C.M

"This note was delivered 5 days ago. The next one was delivered 2 days ago."

Second note

Dear all Shadowhunters,

I have been informed that you received my last note. Please decide if you will hand my dear sister over or not. In 2 days, someone will be sent to receive your answer.

J.C.M

"So you're telling me, that you received this note 7 days ago?" Isabelle asked.

"Yes."

"And you're just now telling us about them?"

"We had to make sure they were real."

"I'll go." I said.

"No. Clary you can't." Emerson said.

"I have to."

"Please Clary..." Andrew said.

"Goodbye." I said.

Just then a portal showed up in the middle of the room.

"My dear sister, you've decided?" He said.

"Yes Sebastian. I have."

"And?"

"I'm coming."

"No!" Izzy, Alec, Emerson, Jace,and Ebony yelled.Andrew seemed very calm.

"Of course Clarissa, I can't leave him here with a broken heart. I'm not that cold hearted." Then he walked over and stabbed Andrew. 

"Daddy!" Sophia screamed.

Isabelle caught her before she could get to him.

"I believe you should at least be able to have your daughter." He said as he grabbed Sophia in his arms.

"Can I carry her?"I said.

"Yes"

He handed her over and grabbed my hand as we ran into the portal.