Chapter 8

Izzy POV

"Your parabatai." I said looking confusedly at Clary.

"Yeah, this is my parabatai" she said.

It kind of made me even more mad at Jace because I was going to ask her to be my parabatai.

"Oh" was all I managed.

Jace POV

I saw Isabelle glaring at me out of the corner if her eye. Of course that made her mad. Clary looked over at Emerson. It looked like they were having a mental conversation. Kind of like me and Alec sometimes.

Emerson POV

Isabelle kept looking (more like glaring) at Jace then to me ,over and over and over. Finally she asked,"Who asked who,"

"I asked Em."Clary said.

That's when Amber decided to walk in and asked, "Redhead,you wanna spar?"

Clary POV

"Redhead, you wanna spar?"

"Of course," I said making my voice sickly sweet.

"I don't....."Jace started, but I cut him off. She obviously didn't hear our conversation about who was number one Shadowhunter.

"Are you ready, Red?"

"Of course, Boy Toy."

Izzy cracked up at that one.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Exactly what I said. Or I could call you Play-Thing. I have a LOT if others but I'm not suppose to say those words."

She narrowed her eyed and ran at me. I blocked her easily and pinned her to the ground. "I thought you were number 5?"

"That was just out of luck."

"Sure it was."

She charged at me, but from a different angle. Of course all I had to do was jump over her, onto her shoulders and push her to the ground.

"You obviously didn't hear our conversation about who was number 1." I said, smirking at her. I turned around and bowed for a dramatic exit. Both Isabelle and Emerson followed. 

"No I'm not mad at either of you." Izzy said.

"I'm sorry, I know you were going to ask, I just couldn't stay around anymore."

"I understand, Clary." Izzy said.

"Okay, well you guys want to see something funny?"

"Yup," they said at the same time.

"Okay, just watch."

AFTER THREE MINUTES

"There you are, I was looking for you." I said.

"You were, why?" Amber asked.

"I need to take out the trash."

"Well then, goodbye."

"Yes goodbye." I said as I grabbed her hair and dragged her to the door. Everyone was following us to the door.

"Jace! Get her to stop."

"No thanks," he answered.

"I thought you loved me!"

"You were the biggest mistake of my life."

"Please!"

"Don't come back," and with that he walked away.

"No one likes trash. That's my piece of advice to you."

And with that, I tossed out into the streets.

"You can't not let me stay! I'm a Shadowhunter! I can't stay on the side of the road!"

"Do whatever it was you did when Jace picked you up." Izzy yelled.

Then I slammed the door.