Chapter 13

FOUR YEARS LATER

Jace POV

We still haven't found either of them. All the Redfurns went back to the Nashville Institute. I guess they were tired of us. 

I mean me.

Clary left notes for all of us saying that she would miss everyone, but me, that she loved everyone, but me.

Clary POV

We have been gone for four years now. We are both 24. I am married to Andrew and Emerson is engaged to Trey. I've been married for two years. Our three year anniversary is in four weeks. I have a daughter named Sophia Grace Blackcollar and a son on the way.

        AT CLAVE MEETING

The Clave meeting is like any other traditional meeting. We got there and sat down in our designated spot. I saw Isabelle first. She was looking at Emerson and I with wide eyes. Alec was right beside her doing the same thing. Jace was standing beside them. Izzy came up first.

"Clary?"

"Hello."

"By the Angel, we missed you!"Isabelle said giving us hugs. She gave me my hug and then gave me a funny look.

"Clary?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you..."

"Pregnant."

"Oh my gosh! Are you serious?"

"It's my second."

"Who's the dad?"

"Alec, Isabelle this is Andrew, my husband. This is Trey, Emerson's fiance."

"Wow. Where have you guys been?"

"Arizo......."I didn't get to finish because Jace came up and there was a giggle that came from behind me.

"Clary?" Jace asked.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy tell him to stop!!" Sophia cried.

"Who's is that?" Isabelle asked.

"Mine." I said.

"Awwwwww! What's her name?"

"Sophia Grace."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. And this little guys name is Gideon Maxwell. Maxwell is Andrew's middle name." I said while rubbing my stomach.

"Gideon Maxwell?" Alec asked.

"Yes."

"How far are you?" Izzy asked.

"6 months." Anthony answered.

"Hi. I'm Isabelle and this is Alec and this is Jace." She said while pointing everyone out.

" I'm Andrew. This is Trey, Tiffany, Alexandria, Tristy ,and Austin. You've met our daughter Sophia. And you know who Clary and Emerson are. I have heard loads about you."He said with a smile.

"Clary?" Mom asked as she pushed out of the crowd.

"Mom!"

"Oh my gosh! I've missed you so mu....." She stopped as she looked at my stomach then over my shoulder at Sophia.

"Clary?"

"This is Sophia, my daughter. And this is Gideon. I'm six months along."

"Who's the dad?"

"Andrew, my husband."