Chapter 6

No ones POV

"I'm sorry. I cannot track her with this." Magnus declared. 

"Why not!" Simon shouted, forcing his way in front of Jace.

"It's not her's." 

"You're kidding."Jace seemed slightly defeated. His entire demeanor dropping at the words.

"I wish I was." Magnus said sadly. 

*TIME SKIP*

THREE MONTHS LATER

Clary POV

"Em come on!"I said, waiting for Emerson to come out of her room. We're going hunting and she's taking forever like usual.

"Clarissa, hold your horses I'm coming."She says as she opens the door.

"Well I've been waiting forever for you to come out of the Pink Palace."I joked. 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." She rolled her eyes at the family joke about her room. 

"Let's go!" I yelled. 

*TIME SKIP(AGAIN)*

 TWO YEARS LATER

(ClARY'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP IN 3 DAYS)

Jace POV

We've looked everywhere for Clary. It's like she's fallen off the edge of the Earth. She is nowhereI have no clue where to look now. Her birthday is in exactly 3 days and it seems like people hate me more than ever now. 

Clary POV

My birthday is in three days! I will be 20 in three days! 

"Everyone in the library! Now!" Eleanor yelled.

"Coming" we all answered.

When we all settled down in a chair, Eleanor began, "Well, as you all know, the demon rate is at an all time high. You guys are leaving tomorrow to go help some other Shadowhunters. Okay?" She looked over at me with a worried expression.

"There's something you're not telling me." I said while narrowing my eyes and crossing my arms.

"Well, you will be going to the New York Institute." She said. Everyone looked at me. I simply stood and walked to my room.

I was sitting on a bench in an unknown park. 'I wonder what I'm doing here?'

Then I saw him

Sebastian.

He was staring at me from across the parkHe started walking over to meEvery step he tookI took a step  backHe got close enough for me to see his eyesThey were green. 

'Green?How could that be?'

He started saying something but it was lost in the scream that ripped through my body.

I woke up with my hair sticking to my neck. I must have fallen asleep while packing.

That was a really weird dream.

Sebastian is dead.