Chapter 10

Emerson POV

I got to the restraunt  first. We got in and asked for a table for eight. They has to push some tables together. When the waitress finished that, Clary and Alec and Jace came in. They were laughing at something.

Alec POV

I told Clary what happened to Magnus a couple weeks ago.
...................,.........,........,.......,.................
So we were walking in the mallHe thought this pair of sunglasses were "cute"so he tried them on.Turns out they were for small headed women and they got stuck on his headHe went up to the lady at the cash register and asked her to help himShe said that he could break them but if he did thathe would have to pay for themHe didn't want to do that so he asked if there was anything else they could doShe said  he could try to bend them out a little and pull them offHe tried and it didn't work so he is now walking around with sunglasses stuck on his head.

............!............!.............!...........!...........

Clary POV

I tried to stop laughing but it wouldn't work.

"You're kidding!" I said.

"No I'm not. Ask Jace here." He said.

"He's not kidding." Jace said.

I laughed even harder.

                       ...... ...... .......

We walked into Takis and I was still laughing!

"What's so funny,Clary?"Izzy asked

"Nothing," I said.

"Okay then." She said.

           ......................................

After we ate,Alec decided to go to Magnus's house so that meant Jace and I were riding alone. Well this was going to awkward.

                   In the car

"Clary,"Jace started.

"Yeah," I said.

"Do you think you could ever forgive me?"

"I already forgave you, Jace."

"Well, would you ever give me a second chance?"

"Jace, I don't kno......."

"Please, Clary. I can't live without you."

"Jace, I was the one that had my heart broken. I was the one that cried every night for two years. I was the one that always dreamed that you would come begging on your knees. I was the one that came back and found the ex-boyfriend, that I might have still had feelings for, and he had his arm around the girl that he cheated on me with."

"Clary.I can't live......."

"I heard you."

"And......."

"Okay."

"What."

"Last chance."