Chapter 4

*Romans P.O.V*
    I carried Virgil downstairs, feeling proud of myself. Once we made it downstairs, we were greeted by Patton, a very confused Logan, and Remy, laughing his head off. I set Virgil in his seat and sat next to him. I think it was more fun for me to carry him, he was blushing like crazy while I chuckled at him.
    "So...anything new with you guys?" Patton giggled and winked at us.
    "Umm, not much." Virgil responded slowly.
    "Not much, hmm?" Okay, another remark out of Logan, I'm gonna flip!
    "Well... maybe." I muttered, Virgil nudged me and whispered,
    "Roman, what the f-"
    "Ha, there's no maybe about it, you can tell us." Virgil was interrupted by Remy, that was probably for the best. I took a breath and quickly said,
    "Can you give us a second?" I dragged Virgil to the living room and he immediately said,
    "Ro, we need to agree before telling them."
    "I know, I know but-"
    "No buts, it's called consent." I don't wanna loose Virgil, we just got together.
    "Hey, look, I'm sorry. I should have asked, I just think they should know... and I got excited."
    "Don't apologise, I just... I've never done anything like this before. I don't know what to do, or say for that matter."
    "Virge, just say it how you would normally speak to them."
    "Okay, I'm ready." He says, and with that, we go back to the table. Virgil takes a breath but before he speaks, I uncontrollably say,
    "Me and Virgil are in a relationship." I cover my mouth, "Oops."
    Virgil doesn't look surprised as he says, "Welp, that's one way to-"
    "OH MY GOSH, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!" Patton squealed.
    "I knew it!" Remy yelled. Logan watched those two guak over it then looks to me and Virgil, "Congrats." He says as he takes another sip of his coffee.
    After breakfast, me and Virgil went to the front of the mind palace and sat on the porch swing. We sat in silence for a bit until I said,
    "That was... interesting." Virgil laid his head on my shoulder and responded with,
    "Yeah, but we're used to 'interesting' around here."
    "True, true." I admitted as I laid my head on top of his.
*Now for a moment with Patton and Logan, MAGIC ILLOGIGAL TRANSITION*
*Logans P.O.V*
    I sat on the couch doing some work as Remy and Emile went to the imagination and Patton finished cleaning. I heard Patton put away something then he then came over and sat next to me.
    "Whatcha doin' Logy?" He asked.
"Just typing some documents." I answered, not looking away from the screen.
"Cool." He started, "Wanna watch a movie with me?"
"Want to." I corrected, "And not right now, I'm doing something." He gave me puppy eyes and begged,
"Please Logy? Pretty please?"
"Maybe later, Patton." I told him. He then laid across my lap, stopping me from typing. I felt my cheeks heat up, "I feel warm, really warm! Am I sick?"
"You okay?" Patton asked.
"Y-yeah." I stammered, "You wanted to watch a movie?"
Patton's face lit up as he jumped up and yelled, "Yes!"
We decided on 'The Princess and the Frog' it's a pretty good movie. As the movie went on, Patton leaned on me and put his head on my shoulder.
When the movie was almost over, I noticed Patton was curled up next to me, leaning into me. I looked a little closer and noticed he appeared to be sleeping. I chuckled as I took his glasses off and set them on the table, I then sat back down, making sure not to wake him up, and eventually fell asleep.
I woke up an hour later, Patton was still asleep. I could hear him mumbling something though, I couldn't understand it at first, but then I heard,
"... love you... Logy..." He said that twice, I listened again, expecting to hear something else. Nothing. "I wonder if he meant that, not as a father but...
                                                                                                                  love... me?"

OOOOOOOF! CLIFFHANGERRRR!!! Sorry, I'm weird.