Chapter 13

*Third Person P.O.V*
     Roman explained to Logan and Patton what had happened earlier. Logan tried scolding them but Patton told him that wasn't the point. All  they had worried about now was Virgil, though Virgil only worried about them.
    "Well, can we see what happened, then?" Logan asked, "We need to make sure that he's okay."
    "Alright, don't freak out though, okay?" Logan and Patton agreed as Roman whispered to Virgil. He nodded and took off his hood, facing Logan and Patton. He still clung on to Roman's side as the two gasped and stood up.
    "Oh my gosh!" Patton exclaimed as he went to hug Virgil. When he saw the anxious trait flinch, he stopped. "Are you all right, kiddo?"
    "Y-yeah, I'm just... jumpy y'know?"
    "Oh sorry." Patton opened his arms, "Can I still have a hug?"
    Virgil hesitantly nodded, having to let go of Roman to hug the fatherly trait. When they separated, Virgil leaned on Roman's shoulder. He then kissed the top of Virgil's head as Logan walked closer to the two.
    "Are you sure your alright, Virgil?" He asked.
    "Yeah, I-I'll be alright." He said as Roman wrapped an arm around his waist.
    "Your eye should be alright, it doesn't look too bad. I hope you feel better." Logan said as he gave Virgil a small smile and went back to Patton.
    "Okay, I think we're gonna go upstairs. Tell us when dinners ready." Roman announced as him and Virgil went upstairs. As soon as they got back to the bedroom, Virgil let out a breath and fell onto the bed face first.
    "You alright, Virge?"
    "Yeah," he responded, voice muffled, "I'm just tired."
    "Aw, come here." Roman said as he sat on the bed next to him. Virgil slowly sat up and moved toward Princey, wrapping his arms around his neck. Roman hugged his little stormcloud and kissed him on the lips. They laid down together and cuddled for a while, Virgil snuggled into Romans chest.
    "I love you my little stormcloud."
    "Love you too, Princy."
*Patton's P.O.V*
    I laid in Logan's lap as he played with my hair. I'm glad we have more time together now.
    "Hey Logie?"
    "Hmm?" He hummed.
    "Do you think Roman and Virgil still... trust us?" I asked hesitantly.
    "What do you mean?" He looked concerned as he pulled me up to his lap.
    "Well, I mean... they didn't tell us about going to the other palace, they didn't tell us about what happened to Roman while we were gone, they didn't tell us what was going on last week and I just..." My voice died off. I felt his warm arms wrap around me.
    "It's alright Patton." He assured me, "Roman and Virgil keep to themselves sometimes, it's just what their used to."
    "I-I know... they just worry me when they do this. I don't want either of them to get hurt or be worried that we'll yell at them for doing something-"
    "Like going to the other palace?" Logan asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.
    "W-well yeah... that's one."
    "Don't worry Pat, they won't hate you for being a little strict. I mean, if they weren't more careful, there's a chance they could've gotten hurt or..." He stopped when he saw I almost started crying, "Sorry, I guess we both worry a little too much."
    "Ha yeah, I guess we do." I admitted, chuckling a bit, "Maybe we really are the parents of the house.
    "Yeah, that makes sense." He said, kissing me on the lips. We then turned on a movie and cuddled for a while,
    "Lo," I said, getting his attention, "I'm glad I fell in love with you. There's no one I'd rather be with."
    "I love you too Pat, your the best thing that ever happened to me."
*Remus's P.O.V (Right after Roman and Virgil left, we're going back in time a bit)*
    "Thanks for getting me Remus, your not too bad." Roman told me.
    "Yeah you can thank me later, get out of here, I can't hold him back forever." I called as he picked Virgil up and left out the door. "He thanked me... he genually thanked me and basically said I was nice... Is this why Virgil left?" I snapped out of my thoughts by Dee finally ripping himself from my grip and quickly turning to face me.
    "What the hell, Remus?!" He practically screamed, "I thought you were on my side!" I frowned and stepped closer to him.
    "Dee, I love you but I'm not going to take sides. And if I did, I'm not going to be on your side if your being a drunk, selfish jerk!" I ended up yelling. I didn't want to, but Dee was drunk and pissed, this is the only way to solve this.
    "O-oh yeah?" He started to stutter, "If you think I'm such a selfish jerk, why don't you leave too? Everyone else has left, you can join them! Go have fun!" I stood there, stunned at what he just said. I may be a literal trash rat, but I'm not going to leave him here, especially not alone.
    "What?! Dee, do you understand what your saying?" I started to tear up a bit, "I'm not going to leave you because you made one dumbass move!"
    "Why not? No one cares any-"
    "I wasn't done." My voice started to soften, "Dee, you need to understand. Virgil felt trapped here, he was separated from the others. He was separated from the ones he truly loves. I know that we don't really mind that, but he did. He left because he wasn't happy Dee, but I am. I love being here with you."
    "Remus... I" he went silent and started to tear up, "I love being here with you too, but you have no reasons to love me... I hurt Virgil... and the others... I-I hurt you! That's all I've-"
I held Dee's hand and kissed him on the cheek before saying,
    "It's all in the past, and you apologized... well to me at least. But, c'mon, you should get some rest, we can talk about this later, alright?"
    "F-fine." He crossed his arms as we walked over to the couch.
    "Goodnight, Dee." I whispered as we cuddled. He mumbled back but I couldn't understand him, he just needs some sleep, we had a rough day.

This was just a fun little filler chapter to see both sides of the story, I hope you enjoyed it. Byeee!