The Fazbear Killer

Springtrap's POV

I walk inside the room that Harry was inside.

I was gonna confront Harry about my jealousy? No.

I was gonna threaten him to not go anywhere near, [Y/N].

"Hey, Harry." I say.

"Hey, man, what's up?" He asks.

"Before you even go anywhere near [Y/N] you should know who I am and what I am capable of doing." I say.

He looked at me in fear.

Good.

"You know about the Fazbear Murders, don't you? How those poor kids were killed and trapped inside those suits?" I say.

He looks up at me.

"You're one of them, aren't you?" He asks.

He is so stupid that he doesn't even know what I am trying to tell him.

"No, Harry." I say.

"I'm the one who killed them!" I say loudly but not loud enough for Deliah or [Y/N] to hear

"And believe me, I'm not above killing another! But today seems to be you lucky day!" I explain.

"Deliah would be pretty upset if I killed you, otherwise I would love to end you right here! But let me tell you something...?" I say.

"You might as well say good-bye to [Y/N]. All she'll ever want and need is me! She loves me I can tell! I love her with all of my heart and soul and if you think you will take her from me, than you better think twice." I say.

"First of all, I literally just met her today and secondly that's really creepy!" He says.

"Well, I do love her and you're not going to take her from me whether you met her her today or last year! You are going to leave let me love her! And if you tell her I said any of this I will kill you! Besides she wouldn't believe you anyway!" I finally explain.

"Oh really?" Harry says as he pulls out some kind of device.

"Because I've just recorded our entire conversation on my phone." He says with with an evil smile.

He plays back the audio of when I said I would love to kill him on the spot if Deliah wouldn't be so upset If I did.

"Wow! Proof that you are not only a serial killer but are also a major creep! Deliah and [Y/N] will hate you forever!"

I felt the rage burn inside me like nothing I have ever felt!

"Why you are gonna pay for that you little brat!" I say loudly!

I try to reach for his "phone" but he retreated from me.

"Woaw, there buddy! I'll scream so loud Deliah and [Y/N] will come running and the neighbors will call the cops and if they see me hurt or my phone broken they'll demand an explanation. In that case, who do you think they'll believe?"

"Don't you dare show [Y/N] that recording!" I exclaim.

"Don't worry! I ain't gonna cause trouble, unlike you. Really all, I want is for both girls to be safe and you not hurting them!" Harry said as he opens the door.

"I would never hurt them, especially [Y/N]!" I say.

"Let's be real for a minute, you're a creepy serial killer. You're eventually gonna hurt them intentionally or not." He says.

I watch as he walks out the door.

I was only trying to scare him into leaving [Y/N] alone! Now I have to worry about him showing her that stupid recording.

I walk out of the room as I look at Deliah and [Y/N] sitting on the couch together.

Harry walks up to them I walk out towards [Y/N].

"Hey, where you three going?" I ask.

"Were going to play video games at Harry's house!" [Y/N]  exclaims.

"Alright, well promise you'll come back soon?" I ask again.

"I promise I'll come back as soon as possible!" She tells me.

"Trust me I'll make it quick! I'd never abandon you! I promise I'll be back soon." She tells me.

"Thanks [Y/N], be safe Deliah! Have fun, [Y/N]!" I shout as Harry, Delaih and [Y/N] leave.

"We will! I promise!" [Y/N] exclaims.

Nine Hours Later...

Nine hours passed and still no sign of return from Deliah or [Y/N].

I start to worry.

I get bored.

I usually cook pancakes when I'm bored but what's the point if theres no one to help cook it.

What the point if no one's there to help you eat it when they're done and ready!

Maybe [Y/N] has showed me the true meaning of happiness.

Because I'm always happy with her around and if she never came around I don't know what I would be without her!

I just hope falling asleep will help relieve my stress!