I Will Never Let You Go (Dark Ending Part 1)

I KNOW THAT SPRINGTRAP AND DELIAH'S OFFICIAL DARK ENDING IS NOT OVER WITH BUT I GOT A PERFECT IDEA FOR THE DARK ENDING, SO HEAR ME OUT OK?

ALSO WARNING: THE WHOLE DARK ENDING IS... YA KNOW... DARK!!!

Springtrap's POV

I stare at Harry as I think about his words.

"Wait so, [Y/N] knows that I'm the Fazbear Killer!? How'd she find out!?" Springtrap asked

"Well..." He started.

"Wait! Did you tell her?" I asked as I got closer to him, clenching my fist in rage.

"Well... yeah..." He started as he back away from me.

I got closer to him... closer... and closer... and closer.

I stopped realizing I couldn't do anything.

I walked to the kitchen as I turned my attention to Harry who was following behind.

"Did you really show her that recording?" I asked angrily.

"No. I just said you did somethings bad... I didn't have any time to say something else because that's when you came back." Harry explained.

He notices me walking in the kitchen to look for something.

"Where are you going, dude?" He asked.

I stared at a knife that was conveniently left on the counter.

I grab onto his shirt as he looks at me surprised.

"The same place you are... nowhere." I say in a sinister tone.

I grab and raise the knife and strike it deep down into the flesh between his neck and shoulder.

I watch as the blood starts to poor out.

He looked like he was gonna scream so I tackled him to the ground and covered his mouth as I strike the knife down pinning it inside of his stomach and dragging it down his torso.