The Nightmare is Real

I get to the place.

It looked like all the other Freddy's that my old friends told me about.

I walk inside the place and see the animatronics: Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the bunny, Chica the chicken, and Foxy the pirate fox.

I was excited on working here but I was nervous too. 

I wondered what would happen if they were possessed by dead children from the Fazbear murders that took place years ago.

I wonder what happened to that guy who committed the crime.

I hope he got what he deserved!

At Deliah's School...

Springtap and Deliah listened to the teacher as she gave out instructions.

Springtrap looked at the door.

He was worried.

MacKenzie and Emily have not arrived at school yet.

"Springtrap? What's wrong?" Deliah asked.

"Oh, it's just... those brats that had bullied [Y/N] haven't gotten here." Springtrap says worried.

"You don't think they-?" Deliah started but she was interrupted by Springtap.

"No, no! Ofcoarse not! I think she's gonna be just fine." He said.

"Hey, Springtap!" Deliah exclaims.

"What is it, sweetheart?" He asks.

Deliah hands Springtrap a piece of paper.

He read it: Prom Night!

Springtrap knew this was his one chance to actually show [Y/N] that he really does care about her.

"Why are you giving me this?" Springtrap asked Deliah.

"I know you wanted to dance with [Y/N] so I wanted to give this to you." Deliah said.

"I should give this to her once we get home." He said again.

"I think you should, too." Deliah answered.

Back to [Y/N]...

I sit down and listen to the LONGEST phone call I have ever heard of.

But I was scared.

The dude on the phone was talking about how the animatronics were able to walk around the pizzeria after dark!

I can't believe it!

The stories are true!!!

Harry was right!!!

I cower in fear as I put my head down on the counter, praying that the dude was just screwing with me.

After a few minutes I lift my head up.

I get up to walk around the pizzeria.

I look at the show stage as I realize that the animatronics, all of them, were missing!

I feel a tug on my shoulder.