My Big Bunny

I just wanted to say I know Nick never goes to Harry's house in the comics but hear my out OK?

[Y/N]'s POV

Once we get to Harry's place, Deliah and Nick get out of the car and rush up to the door to ring the bell.

My body fills with fear because that's exactly what happened in my nightmare.

Springtrap stays at my side and helps me out of the car.

I take his hand as I walk with him up to the porch and we sit down on the porch as everyone else goes inside.

"Now you said you wanted to talk to me?" Springtrap ask me.

"I had another nightmare, but this time it happened here." I say.

"Do want to explain how this nightmare went?" He asks.

"Well after we got here I decided to go to the bathroom and then afterwords that 'Evil you' tried to kill me!" I cried.

I put my hands up to my face as I cried.

Springtrap put his hand on my shoulder.

He isn't hurting me anymore.

Anytime I have bad dreams he would sometimes at get mad at me but this time he was gentle.

"I'm sorry that I'm not the brave little [A/C] you want me to be." I cried.

"Are you kidding me? [Y/N], you single handedly faced a scary, nightmarish version of me and all you did was cry a little." He says.

"Bravery isn't staying strong, it's knowing what's going on and facing the situation you just put yourself into!" He says.

"You really think so?" I ask.

"Ofcoarse I do!" He says.

He grabs both of my hands with both of his and clamps them onto his chest.

"No matter how many times you may think or say otherwise, you will always be my brave little [A/C]." He says.

"Now, let's go inside." He says.

I get up and walk with him to the door as he opens it.

We walk through the door to see Nick chatting with Harry's mom and her other oldest son.

I had also seen that Deliah and Harry were playing a video game, which is also what happened in my nightmare, but I don't dwell too much on it.

"Hey, guys!" I exclaim happily.

Springtrap smiles at me.

I know it must bring joy to him to see that I am actually happy.

He always looks upset or sad when I'm not happy.

"Destroyed you, Dels!" Harry exclaims.

Deliah looks at him in defeat but also relieved.

I got an idea...

"Hey, Harry could me and Springtrap try?" I ask.

"Sure, man!" He says.

I take the controller as Harry hands Springtrap the other one.

Springtrap looks at it confused as Harry tries to show him the controls.

"Ughhh! Why can't it just be simple like it was in the 80's!" Springtrap says in frustration.

"Nothing's simple anymore, I'm afraid." I chuckle.

He smiles at me again.

"Heh. You're right about that my little [A/C]!" Springtrap says as we start to play.