Hide and Seek

A/N

I know in the story it states that the next scene takes place a few weeks later but I decided to make this next scene happen on Saturday.

Also minor swear warning.

[Y/N] POV

I wake up feeling the urge to go to the bathroom.

I start to get up and walk towards the bathroom.

I go to the bathroom and do my business. (How do you do this, I don't know)

I hear noises come from behind me.

I start to freak out because Nick, Deliah and Springtrap are asleep.

Well that's what I thought until I turned around as he made a scary screech noise that scared that crap outta me.

I let out a cute 'eep' as I jumped.

"Aww, did I scare my little [A/C] (Animatronic Character)?" Springtrap asks me.

"What? Ha! No!" I say denying that he scared the life outta me.

"Oh, come on! I know I scared ya'!" He said.

"Ughh! Yeah, you got me!" I finally admit.

We both walk out of the bathroom as we see Deliah on the phone with someone.

"Is that Harry? Are we gonna go to his house today?" I ask enthusiastically.

Then I started to remember what happened yesterday when Springtrap almost hurt me and caused me to faint.

I never want that to happen again.

I look at Springtrap sadly.

"You know what never mind! I don't wanna go his house today!" I say nervously.

"Besides, [Y/N], it's my dad, not Harry!" She answers.

"What a relief!" I say.

Springtrap looks at me sadly.

"Why don't you wanna go to Harry's house today?" He asks.

"Well, you know, I-I just don't wanna go to his house! That's all!" I say nervously.

"[Y/N], I know that's not the real reason why!" Springtrap says.

He looked a little mad, but I know he just wanted me to tell him the real reason why I didn't want to go to his house.

"Look just tell, me! I won't get mad! I promise!" He says.

"Fine, it's about what happened yesterday. That's why I don't wanna go. I don't you to freak out all over again." I admit.

"[Y/N], I promise I will never ever try to do what I did yesterday again! Now, just go sit down with Deliah, I'll be right back!" He says.

"OK." I say.

I'm glad to hear that he is trying his hardest to not freak out like he did yesterday.

What if he's just saying that!

What if something has been getting on his back about!

Springtrap's POV

I walk around the corner and watch as [Y/N] and Deliah sit at the table as they talk to each other.

I'm so glad to see my two girls getting along.

All of a sudden one of those spirits from my nightmare show up next to me!

Well, this can't go bad!

"What are you doing here? Can't you see I'm busy!?" I say to the spirit.