Another Mistake

MINOR SWEAR WARNING

I walk in the kitchen with Springtrap.

He did the same thing that we did a few days ago to get started with making the pancakes.

I poured my own batter, I turned the stove on and I even started to set the plates up as I was cooking.

"Wow, [Y/N], you've been getting really good with making pancakes haven't ya'?" Springtrap exclaimed.

"Yep, just like you said, 'Maybe one day I'll be as good as you'." I quoted.

He... laughed.

This was the first time in a while I had seen him smile, laugh and have fun in front of me.

It was shocking to me because ever since I was around he had been in a funk.

"Well, can you do this?" He asked.

He took the pan and flipped the pancake, majestically, in the air and it landed back into the pan it started in.

He gave me a smile.

"Oh, you're on!" I say.

His smile faded.

I tried to flip the pancake as Springtrap waved his hands at me

"No, no! Don't-?" Springtrap tried to speak but it was too late.

The hot grease had landed on my arm.

It burned.

"Ow!" I exclaimed.

Springtrap walks up to me quickly.

He took my arm carefully maneuvering me to the table.

"Now, whatever you do... Do not touch your arm! Follow me!" Springtrap said.

I follow Springtrap to the bathroom.

This is just great.

No matter what I do or how hard I try I always end up doing stupid stunts in front of Springtrap.

Springtrap runs the bathtub with cold water.

I stared at Springtrap and he runs the water as if I was dying or something like that.

"I'm sorry! I was being stupid and-!" I start to say but Springtrap had stopped me.

"Don't worry about it!" He assured me.

He smiled at me.

"You were just trying to impress me! That's all!" He assured me again.

I blush.

"Was it that obvious?" I chuckle.

"Yeah, you know, you're so cute when you try impressing people." He says.