Home Again

Back to [Y/N]...

I sit down as I wait for that officer to get back.

He eventually makes his way towards me.

"Now I hope you don't mind me asking but, where were you, do you know how you were thought to be missing?" The officer asks.

"I was... I was..." I couldn't think of anything to say.

The memory haunted me so much.

"Please, tell me." He said.

"I was... kidnapped." I got it out.

"Do you know by who?" He asked.

"Two girls, two kids who bullied me all the time! Their names are MacKenzie and Emily! They don't live too far from here!" I say.

"Thanks, [Y/N]!" He says.

I watch as the door opens.

It was Nick, Deliah and Springtrap!

"Springtrap?" I say.

Springtrap slowly walks up to me, but it didn't take long for me to start bawling.

Springtrap hugs me as I hug him back as I still cry.

I knew that Springtrap was just as sad as I was but I also knew was just as happy to see me as I was happy to see him.

I wipe my tears.

"Come on, my brave little {A/C]. Let's go home." Springtrap says.

Springtrap takes my hand as we along with Nick and Deliah walk out.

"Thank you, so much officer!" I say as I walk out.

Finally at Nick's Place...

I sit down on the couch as Deliah and Nick went to bed.

I watch as Springtrap walks over and sits on the couch with me.

"I'm so happy that those men found you when they did. Speaking of, what were you doing in the middle of nowhere. I thought you were at work." He says.

"I did go to work! I was coming home as soon as I got off but then-?" I start then I stop thinking of the scaring event.

"It's OK. You don't have to tell me." Springtrap says.

Then I think about what happened in my nightmare while I had fell asleep at Freddy's.

Could Springtrap want something from me?

Will he hate me if I don't want to have...

"Springtrap, I had a question for you." I say.

"Ofcoarse." He answered.

"If you wanted to 'have fun' would you hate me if I didn't want to do it either?" I ask.

It took him a while to find out what I was talking about.

His eyes widened.

"Ofcoarse not! Where on Earth did you get that from!?" He asked in fear.

"Well, at work, I had a nightmare... I fell asleep... and that thing came back and told me that you'd hate me if I didn't want that." I say scared.

"[Y/N], do you honestly think that I wanna take advantage of you? I care about you so much and I would never want to do something that makes you uncomfortable." He explains.

"Do you understand that?" He asks me.

I shake my head up and down.

"Good." He says.