His Wonderful Secret: Part Two

Springtrap pulls me toward a group of people.

I realize that he wants me to dance.

I have second thoughts.

"W-w-wait! S-stop!" I stutter.

Springtrap stops running.

He immediately turns his attention towards me.

He puts his hands on my shoulders.

"What's wrong." He asks.

"I-I'm nervous." I admit.

"Here just pretend it's just the two of us." He says.

"I'll try." I say.

"Cool!" He says.

He grabs me hand again and runs up to the middle of the group.

"I-I don't know how to dance." I say again.

"Here..." He says.

He takes my left hand and takes it to the side, then he puts my right hand on his left shoulder, then he put his left hand on my hip.

I blush through the whole process.

We start to move slowly as we listen  to the song play.

To make it more romantic imagine its  Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran:

Half way through the song I had rested my head on Springtrap's shoulder.

The song finishes as we stop dancing.

We go back to the area we originally came from.

Springtrap was shaking a lot ever since we got back to the area.

"Springtrap? Are you ok? You're shaking like crazy. Is something wrong?" I ask.

He closes his eyes.

"[Y/N], I understand that it's really early in our relationship to ask this serious of a question but... I can't hold it in anymore... I don't wanna be ripped apart from you by anything or anyone else..." He says.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Look, this is hard to do in front of all these people." He says.

"Well, we can leave the here if you want?" I ask.

"Yeah!" He exclaimed.

We left the room into a hallway full of lockers not too far from the area.

"[Y/N], when you read that card... the one that said: Please say yes... it wasn't meant for Prom." He said.

"I don't understand." I say.

He pulled out a small box from behind his back.

Was he actually going to propose to me!?

He down on one knee and opened the box to reveal a beautiful [Y/B/S] (Your Birth Stone) ring.

I covered my mouth in happiness.

"[Y/N]? Will you really do me a huge favor and... marry me?" He asked.

I cried.

This was the day I was waiting for my whole life... I had always accepted rejection... but what Springtrap was doing made me more than happy... it made me grateful.

"I-I... You-you... L-L-Love..." I could barely get any words out.

I run up to him and sob in his shoulder.

He hugged me back.

"Calm, down. Shh. Shh. It's ok." He says as he holds me in a cradled position.

"Yes." I say.

"Huh?" Springtrap asked.

"My answer is 'yes' you Dumb Bunny!" I cried humorously.

Springtrap held me closer to him as I cried.

"Come on. We should probably get the kid and then we'll talk about this ok?" He asked.

 We should probably get the kid and then we'll talk about this ok?" He asked

I shook my head up and down.

At Nick's House...

I believe I was still crying on the way back home as well but we finally got back and Deliah immediately told Nick about how me and Springtrap wanted to get married.

"Dad!" Deliah called for her father as me and Springtrap walked with her.

"What is it, sweetie?" Nick asked.

"Springtrap and [Y/N] are gonna get married!" Deliah exclaimed.

"Really? That's great." He said sarcastically.

"Is there something wrong Nick?" K asked.

"Yeah, Nicky? Something that you wanna say?" Springtrap said loudly.

"Yeah... I guess I'm happy for both of you." He says.

"Thanks, Nick!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you, Nicky." Springtrap said.

About a Week Later...

It has been a week since Springtrap had proposed to me and I'm still star struck!

Springtrap has been working hard to fill out a bunch of paper work and I have been working hard at my job to earn money... but I'm surprising Springtrap.

I'm working over time because when we officially become husband and wife I want us to live together in a house do that we could maybe develop a family there.

Nick comes into the room.

"I just planned the wedding apparently you two are going to be married next week." Nick said.

I made one of my 'eep's but this time it was a happy eep.

I ran up to Springtrap and hugged him.

He lifted me up into the air and brought me back down.

"I can't wait!!!" I exclaimed.

"We both better work extra hard at our jobs then!" Springtrap explained.

"That's easy for you to say... you have to fill out paper work while I have yo fight off killer robots!" I exclaimed.

"Aww! Don't worry! You're a fighter though and you are practically a champion by now!" Springtrap explains.

"Well, we'll have to wait what comes our way!" He continued.