- He Betrays You, You Make Him Mad -

Tonight was the night

Tonight was the night. The Liberty against Hillcrest game. Jessica and the rest of the group had a plan to end rape culture during halftime. You being a victim as well, you decided to join in. Your ex Zach would be sitting on the sidelines, and you weren't sure how he would take it but you didnt care. He knew about what happened to you and how traumatizing it was. Yet, he left you so that he could go help chloe with whatever she was going through. It upset you so much. You both argued over it, but you called it quits with him and haven't spoken to him since. He hasn't even reached out to you and when you guys see each other at school you act like he's not there.
- Earlier in the day -
Like every normal day you wake up and get ready for school. Jessica is picking you up and you guys are all going to meet to talk about tonight. You were so nervous. You already knew it wasn't going to go great, but you were finally using your voices and that's all that matters. When jessica arrived, she had a smirk on her face. "Are you ready for tonight?" You smiled back, "Yes, ma'am" You got into the car and you made your way to school. The group met up before first period and you all discussed. When you walked in, Casey was so excited. "Are you guys ready for this? It's gonna be awesome. We may get arrested or something, but our voices will be heard." You nodded and were so pumped. "Did you get the red paint?" She nodded and pointed over to where the paint was sitting. "I can't wait." You said, smiling. "Wait, what about Zach? What do you think he's gonna do?" You paused, "Nothing, he isn't my boyfriend anymore." You smirked and with that the bell rang.
You got through the whole day and met back up with Jess. You guys went to Monets and waited until you needed to be back at the school. "Are you sure you're not worried about Zach and what he will think?" Jess asks you. You nodded, "Yeah he doesn't care anyways. He'd rather help chloe with whatever she's going through so it's whatever." You said reassuring her. It was finally time to go back to the school. When you arrived you all met back up and went over what was going to happen. Tyler stood there with his camera ready. He was such a nice boy and you were so glad he joined the group. He was definitely misunderstood. He was cool. You enjoyed hanging out with him. (Skipping the part where Jessica meets Bryce outside.)
It was finally time. The team was losing, but the crowd was cheering anyways. It was halftime and you all start running out. "Hey, hey, ho ho rape cultures gotta go!" You all chanted, each taking off a piece of clothing and putting red paint on your bodies. From the corner of your eye, there was your ex boyfriend eyeing you like a hawk. You could tell he was mad. You didnt care though. You kept chanting, until you felt a pair of hands come from behind you and squeeze your boobs. That's when all hell broke loose. Justin and Zach were both on their feet. You turned around and swung on the guy and Zach came up punching him. The cops fled everybody off the field and the game was cancelled. You left before Zach even had the chance to speak to you. Principal Bolan called for a mandatory assembly where he made Jessica apologize in front of everyone. It wasn't even JUST her fault. At the end of the assembly, you met up with her to tell her how amazing her speech was. Zach seen you and walked up to you, "We need to talk." You could tell he pissed off still. "No, we don't. I did what I did, and my voice was heard. If you're mad, that's not my problem. Had you listened when I needed you, you wouldn't be so angry now. Thanks. Have an amazing life, Zachary." You walked away from him. Not turning back at all. Just because he's some hot jock, that doesn't mean you NEEDED him. What you wanted to do was find peace for yourself. You just wanted to be okay again.