He Becomes Jealous

Zach Dempsey. Yep, that's his name. The hottest guy in school and also the best basketball/football player at Liberty. You were both pretty up there, considering you were Montys sister. Everyone knew about Zachs crush on you, including yourself. It never came out of his mouth, but you could tell by his actions.

At the end of the day, like always, you sat on the bleachers watching the football team practice since Monty was your ride home. While you sat there, you decided to do some homework. You felt the movement of someone sitting next to you. It was Cyrus and Tyler. Although everyone thought it was odd, you loved them. They were some of your best friends. "Hey guys, what's up?" You put your homework away so you could focus on them. "We are up to something. No good." Cyrus said causing you all to laugh. "And what is that?" You raised your eyebrow at him and tried to hold back a laugh. "We can't tell you." Tyler broke in, almost as if he was paranoid. "Anyways, do you want to have a movie night at my place?" Cyrus asked, you paused. "Will there be snacks?" He nodded, "Then yup. I'll be there." Once again, you all laughed.

Zach's POV

She's so beautiful. I literally cannot stop thinking about her. Everyone knows I have feelings for her. I think she does too. I can't concentrate on this practice. I'm doing my drills when suddenly I hear laughter from the bleachers. It's her with Tyler and Cyrus? What could they POSSIBLY be talking about? Maybe Tyler and Cyrus are doing this to fuck with me. They know I lov- like her. They know I have feelings for her. "

"Yo, Zach. Can you focus, man?" I hear justin yell. I roll my eyes and get back to what I was doing. Then I hear her beautiful, angelic voice yell out. "Hey, Monty! I'm going to Cyrus' house for a movie night with him and Tyler. I'll be home later!" I looked over at Monty, there's no way he's going to allow that. Not even a chance. "Wtf no you're not, y/n!" He yells back to her but she's already gone. Cyrus has his arm wrapped around her. He and Tyler look at me with a smirk. I ran over to them "You 2 assholes. He doesn't want you around his sister. Can't you fucking hear?" I stopped in front of them. "Oh, but you're a good fit?" Cyrus mumbles, and Tyler chuckled. I rolled my eyes in defeat. Monty ran over to stop them all from leaving. "You're not hanging out with these two freaks, yn." He said, pointing at the both of them. Y/n rolled her eyes. "They're not freaks, Monty. They're my best friends." She walked off with them. She was so beautiful, I don't even think she realized it. I can't let her go. Not with them. I gotta speak up.

"Yn, I like you. Okay? I have feelings for you but I never had the courage to speak up." They all stopped and turned around. Cyrus and Tyler smiled, then high fived each other. Yn looked confused, but we all were. "What are you guys doing?" She asked them. "We wanted Dempsey to speak up and stop being a fucking pussy." Cyrus said, he clearly seems like the jealous type so we knew exactly how to get him to do it.

Yn's POV

I laughed and turned to smile at Zach. He was blushing already. He was so cute and didn't even realize it. I walked over to him and hugged him. "I like you too, Dempsey." He looked as if a weight was lifted off of his shoulders. "Can I take you out on a date?" He asked, smiling. "Sure, how about Saturday?" He nodded, and went back to his practice. I turned back to Cyrus and Tyler. "You two are evil." We all laughed together. "You guys owe me food, I'm starving." They agreed, and we ended up going to Rosie's.

-

Well it was finally Saturday, and today was Zach and I's first date. I was so more excited than anything because we were already close friends. He will be picking me up in a few hours, so I decided to just get ready now.