He Sees You For The First Time

Elena's POV (your name is Elena Ventura in this one just because LOL)

Elena's POV
(your name is Elena Ventura in this one just because LOL)

Intro

Here we go, junior year. Last year was hell. Being on the bigger side, didn't get you much respect. So, I decided to be healthier and exercise more. I've lost a lot of weight and I'm actually really really happy with how I look now. I even changed my hair. I haven't talked to anybody since the death of my best friend, so nobody really knows what I look like now. I'm dreading going to school, but I'm excited for everybody to see the new me.

My alarm clock went off, hinting that it was time to get up and get ready. I picked out my outfit, took a shower and got ready then met my mom downstairs for breakfast.

your outfit

your hair

"Hey, Elena. Are you ready for your first day of your junior year?" Mom asks, handing me a bowl of oatmeal. "Yeah, just nervous." I tell her while eating some of my oatmeal. I looked at the time and realized I needed to go or I'd be late. "I have to go. I love you, mom." Giving her a hug and a kiss, I grabbed my keys and drove to school. When I parked my car, I realized how much I did not want to get out and go. I took a deep breath and got out. Walking in brought back so many memories, I felt everyone staring at me but I ignored it. It felt like it took forever to get to my locker. When I heard a familiar, but unpleasant voice. "Hot damn, Elena. You're looking good." His voice irritated my soul every time I heard it. I rolled my eyes and turned to him, "Eat shit, Bryce." and I walked to first period. So far, nobody I really knew was in that class. It felt kind of great. Maybe I could make some new friends.

Zach's POV

Being back at this school was the worst thing to ever happen. I don't think anybody actually likes this school. Yeah, school is bad in general but this school was horrible. I was sitting here in class minding my own business when an angelic human being walked in. She was absolutely beautiful. I got a closer look and realized that it was Elena. Elena Ventura. Woah, she changed a lot. She was beautiful before but she's even more beautiful. Wait, that came out wrong. She's beautiful no matter what. A lot of kids here would bully her for being "big" but in my eyes she was perfect. I never told her that though. I don't know why, but when it comes to those kinds of things I get nervous. We've never actually talked, but I would see her in the hallways every now and then. She has no idea how beautiful she truly is. I wish I would've told her. I was in deep thought. When suddenly I was snapped out of them. It was her. She was talking to me. "Hey, is this seat taken?" She asked, she was literally glowing. "No." I said, while flashing her a smile. I literally want to face palm myself. That's really all I could say? "I'm Zach." I said, smiling at her again. "I'm sorry. I dont have much to say. Just being back here is weird but like I'm pretty sure everyone feels weird about being back here and what not. I don't even know why I'm still talking. You're really beautiful-" My jaw dropped. Did I really just say that? "I'm so sorry for rambling and I'm so sorry for being weird. I'm gonna shut up now." I hid my face behind my hand the whole time in class. I wanted to run right out of the room. She tapped me on my shoulder and smiled. "Hey, thank you. You're the first person to ever call me that here at this school. It means a lot coming from a popular guy in school. You're not too bad looking yourself. You're not being weird at all. I'll probably embarrass myself a few times in front of you. It's no biggy." Her smile was so perfect, her eyes as well. She was an angel walking this earth. "Thank you. I don't see myself as popular, but that's a huge compliment. Would you like to hangout after school?" I could tell my face was red because she giggled but agreed. I hope I don't mess this up again. Is this the beginning to a really good friendship, or something more?