You See Each Other After The Break Up

"Dear Diary, 

It's been about 3 weeks since Zach and I have broken up. My world has been crushed and I don't know what to do. He's happy with Chloe now though and who am I to get in the way of that? She's beautiful and popular and everything I could never be. He deserved to be happy and if it was with her, then so be it. Tomorrow I start school and I just know he'll be there. I am dreading seeing him. His smile, his voice, his kisses. I miss it all. I will get through this though.

- Y/N"

A tear fell down your cheek as you closed your diary and sat in on your dresser. All you could think about was the memories of you and Zach and how happy you two were. Every little thing you guys did together filled your head but now he's doing it all with her. 3 weeks ago, Zach had ended it with you because he caught feelings for someone else. He never told you who, but you found out through mutual friends. It broke your heart that he would do that to you, but as long as he was happy that's all that mattered. You cried yourself to sleep just thinking about everything and hated the fact that you had to go to school.

When you woke up, it was 6 A.M. Your anxiety was through the roof, but you had no choice but to get ready. You took a shower, got dressed and did your make up.

Your outfit

Hairstyle

Make Up

When you finished getting ready, you grabbed your car keys and left since your parents were already gone at work

When you finished getting ready, you grabbed your car keys and left since your parents were already gone at work. When you arrived to school, you texted your best friends Hannah and Jessica to meet you in the front. You did not want to go through this day alone. They agreed and met you. Your heart was beating fast and you were quiet, but were also trying to stay in the conversation with the girls. "Hey, how are you doing by the way?" Jessica stopped and stood in front of you while her and Hannah waited. "I'm fine" You lied and kept walking. "We know you're hurting, y/n. We want to be there for you. You don't have to keep it all in. He hurt you and he shouldn't have." Hannah said before you could leave. "It's fine guys, he's happy. That's all that matters. Even if it's not with me, he's happy. There's nothing we can do about it. Can we just not talk about it?" They nodded and you guys walked in the school. Of course to your luck, there he was. The guy you once called your everything. You made eye contact with him, but looked away immediately. Without looking at him the rest of the way, you walked right past him. Luckily, your first class you had with Jessica, Hannah, and Clay but then a few minutes passed and your worst nightmare happened. Of course, Zach is in that class as well. From the corner of your eye, you could see him glance at you but you refused to look at him. You, Hannah, Jessica and Clay all talked to each other through the whole class. You were laughing and smiling, but you could clearly tell that it wasn't real. You were hurt but you couldn't and wouldn't let it show.

Jessica looked over at you and noticed the hurt you still had then Hannah and Clay caught on. When it was quiet, you stared at the ground. "Hey, are you okay?" Clay asked, he sounded worried. You snapped out of it. "Yeah, I'm fine." You lied again. You hated lying to your friends but now is not the time to have a break down. "Y/n. I don't think you are." Jessica said, sighing. "You guys are going to make me cry. I'm fine. I really am." You said, you started writing down the notes. Zach was talking to his group of friends, but you could still feel his eyes on you.

"Thank God it's almost the end of the day." You said sitting at the lunch table with Clay, Hannah, Jessica, Justin and Alex. "Yeah no kidding." They all said in unison. You happened to look up and seen Zach and Chloe sitting at the table in front of you. His arm was around her like he used to do with you. They didn't talk, but they were cozied up next to each other. Before they caught you looking, you looked down. A tear escaped your eye and you were not ready for that breakdown. "I gotta go guys, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Without giving an explanation you grabbed your stuff and left the cafeteria. "Y/n!" They called after you. Everyone's eyes were on you. You got in your car and sped off. When you got home, you locked yourself in your room and turned your phone off.

You weren't okay. He broke you but he was fine and happy. He didn't even try talking to you at all. Everything was wrong. You cried for a few hours and then finally fell asleep. This school year is already off to a bad start.