He Sees Your Body For The First Time

Y/N and Zach have been dating for quite sometime now

Y/N and Zach have been dating for quite sometime now. With everything that's going on at Liberty High School, they have stuck by each others side the whole entire time. They were taking it slow, but today was their 1 year anniversary.

- Y/n POV -

I was woken up by the sound of my phone going off. It was Zach:

Babe💘: Hey baby! Happy 1 year! Life has been nothing but absolutely amazing with you around! Dress up nice :) I have so much planned for us! I love you❤ Pick you up in about 2 hours!

I sat there staring at my phone, smiling. You had no idea what he had planned, but you immediately got up and got ready:

Your Dress

Your heels

Your heels

Your Make up

Your Make up

Your hair

Nobody's POVWhen you were finally done, you sat on your bed and watched some netflix

Nobody's POV
When you were finally done, you sat on your bed and watched some netflix. The doorbell rang, you grabbed your purse and went downstairs where your mom and Zach were standing and talking. When they noticed you, both of their jaws dropped. "Sweetie, you look beautiful. I feel like I'm sending you off to prom already." She laughed. "Take care of her, Zach." She said and Zach nodded. He handed you the Rose's he had and kissed you. "You look absolutely stunning." He says, and smiles at you. "And, you look absolutely handsome." I put the Roses into a vase and hugged my mom. He took your hand and lead you outside to his car. He opened the door for you, "After you, gorgeous." You blushed and said thank you. He ran to his side and got in. "So, where are we off to first?" You smiled. "That is a secret I'll never tell until you find out." He laughs, and drives to the first spot. It was a really fancy restaurant. "Babe, you did not have to do this." You smiled at him and he smirked. "Oh but yes I did." He got out and opened the door for you the. grabbed your hand. When you guys walked up to the door, you both were seated almost immediately. As you guys sat there waiting for your food, you both talked about everything and anything. You were a couple, but were also best friends. Zach made you the happiest person alive even with the small things he does.

When you guys were done with dinner, he took you to the movies to see (y/f/m), Then he took you to go get ice cream. He really did an amazing job. When you guys got back in the car, you were ready to tell him that you wanted him to be your first. "Hey, babe?" He was driving but looked at you, "Yeah? What's up?" You hesitated for a little bit, but were ready. "I want you to be my first." He became red. "Are you sure?" He asked, and you nodded. "Well, good because I want you to be my first as well." You giggled. "You want to, tonight? My mom and sister aren't home but if you want to wait we can." You put your hand on his arm, "We can tonight." You smirked at him and he agreed.

When you guys got to his house, he took you up to his room. His mom and sister weren't home, but he locked his bedroom door anyways. You walked over to him, and grabbed his hands. He slowly leaned down to kiss you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and his arms were around your waist. He took your shirt off and then removed his. He laid you down gently on the bed and proceeded to move his clothes while you removed yours. He stood there for a minute to admire your beautiful body and he smiled. "You're so beautiful, baby." He said, kissing you again. You both gave each other hickies and finally did it. 

* Skipping the dirty parts. You already know what went down.*

When you both finished, you laid there and cuddled. He gave you one of his t-shirts to change into since you'd probably be spending the night. You put his shirt on and laid back down next to him. "That was amazing." He said, pulling you closer to him. "Yeah, no kidding." You laughed causing him to do the same. You turned your body so that it was facing him. "I love you, Zachary." You kissed him. "I love you too, Y/n."

The rest of the night, you watched movies or just talked. The night was completed and you were so happy. Zach was all you wanted. Nobody else had your attention. You were lucky to have him and that was a fact.