- He Betrays You, You Make Him Mad Pt 3 -

The next day at school was pretty rough, you did your best to avoid Zach so you took longer routes to your classes. So far so good, until it was time for the assembly which you would be speaking at. He sat with the football players and you sat on next to Jess on the court. Not even looking around, you sat there talking to Jess, while Mr. Bolan introduced Jess up to the podium. Jess began her speech and when she finished it, she introduced you up. You smiled at her, and walked up and stood there for a second. Jess already knew what you were going to say, but nobody else was ready. "To my fellow students and rivalry." You laughed sarcastically. "Mr. Bolan." You continued, to go on and on. "I'm supposed to be standing up here apologizing to all of you for ruining a fucking football game, but I don't feel the need to." You scoffed,"You looked over to Mr. Bolan, you want an apology? Okay, I'll give you one. I'm sorry this school sucks so bad at caring for their students, I'm sorry that the men sports teams get away with every fucking thing in this town. I'm sorry that this principal guy right here would much rather make us victims apologize for protesting during a football game rather than help them so they don't have to act out." You turned your head over to where Zach was sitting, but didn't look directly at him. "I'm sorry that when a victim speaks out, their feelings are pushed aside." You put your focus back on the whole audience. "You see, we wouldnt have to act out like this, if this school would just do it's job and investigate the shit that happens around here. The football players aren't innocent, but here I am apologizing for the smallest thing ever. You ALL seen what happened out there and the dudes that attacked us while this happened but where's our apology? Oh, right. It's not needed huh? Well, I'm not sorry either. My innocence was stolen from me. Bryce Walker. That's the name. It taste so damn nasty coming out of my mouth. I will say his name until he truly gets what he deserves. I'm not sorry. I do not apologize." You looked over to Mr. Bolan again, "I don't know who hired you to become a principal, but you really do suck at it." You smiled at him. "My name is y/n l/n, and I'm a fucking survivor. Thank you. Have an amazing life." You stepped down from the podium and that's when you heard people saying their names and they were also survivors. You looked around and were so proud of them for coming out. Mr Bolan was pissed off, but you didn't care. You said what you had to say. After the assembly, everyone came up to you telling you how amazing your speech was. You thanked them all and went to find Tyler. The gym went silent. When you finally seen why, tears fell down your face. "Y/n, I know I may be a fucking mess and I know that I'm not the most popular kid in school but I've seen how much you've been hurting and how much you've broken. So, I got you these flowers and I made you this little booklet of the photos you let me take of you because you deserve to know how beautiful you are inside and out." You grabbed the book and looked through it, the pictures did make you feel really beautiful. You were crying at this point. "Can I hug you? Please?" He nodded and you hugged him. You sobbed in his arms. "Thank you, Tyler. Thank you so much for this. Nobody, and I mean nobody has ever done this for me." Everyone clapped their hands. "I have to go though, we should hangout sometime?" You gave him your number and he nodded. "Yes, of course! Thank you." You kissed his cheek, "Text me. Maybe this weekend we can get together?" He nodded. You smiled and walked away. Zach stood somewhere off in the corner, he wasn't happy but you deserve to be. You took the flowers and the book and went home. Immediately putting the flowers in water, you took another look through the back and cried. Tyler was so sweet to do that. You sat on the dresser next to you and decided to do your night routine. When you were done, your phone was blowing up with texts and calls from Zach. You didn't mean to ignore him but it's whatever. You muted his contact and went to bed. He was not going to be happy when he sees you tomorrow.