- He Betrays You, You Make Him Mad Pt 2 -

Leaving Zach behind, you decided to walk home

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Leaving Zach behind, you decided to walk home. He really had the audacity to pretend like you needed to talk? You shook the thoughts about him out of your head. Instead, you filled it with thoughts of what you and Jessica could possibly say at the assembly in front of everyone tomorrow. Do we become or do you actually be respectful and apologize? Your thoughts were interrupted by a car. Of course, there he was attempting to be Prince Charming and save you. "What do you want, Zach?" You stop walking and roll your eyes at him. "I want to talk." He says, returning your gesture. You laughed, "Well, I don't. Thank you." You waved, and walked away. He was not going to give up. "If I let you talk, will you leave me alone?" His face fell into sad expression, but he nodded anyways. "Fine. You have 10 minutes." You climbed into the passenger seat of his car and he drove you both to the park. When you arrived, you sat on the bench and he began the conversation. "Well, first of all, what you did last night was dumb and I didn't like it at all." He said looking at you with a serious face. "And? What's it to you? You're not my boyfriend anymore and besides, you have other things/girls to be worrying about." You didn't make eye contact with him at all. "Look, I'm sorry I left you at a drought time. I really am. I didn't know what to do. Chloe came to me with her situation and I really didn't want to be another reason for someone's life being lost." He said, like that was just supposed to make it better. You looked at him with anger in your eyes. Did he really just say that to you? "Really, Zach? Really? You didn't want to be the reason for someone else's life being lost? I was RAPED Zach and by your friend! You chose to help another girl over your girlfriend that's foul. Then you sit here and act like I'm the crazy one or something. My life could've been lost. You have no idea about the thoughts that I battle with every day." You practically screamed at him, you hated this conversation and where it was going. He sat there silently. "Just take me home, please. I'm done talking now." You got up from the bench. He was still quiet, but he pulled you back down. "I'm sorry okay. I really truly am. I shouldn't have done it, but I did and I can't take it back. I swear we didn't do anything though. I really love you y/n and I'm so sorry! But, why did you participate with them at the football game? When that guy touched you, it angered me so bad I wanted to kill him!" He didn't look at you, but a tear fell from his eye. This time, you were silent. You loved that he cared, but he threw away your feelings to help chloe with hers and that's just not okay. "Don't cry, it's fine. Chloe is lucky to have someone like you. Go be there for her. I don't need your help or comfort anymore. I participated so my voice would be heard because clearly my now EX boyfriend didn't want to hear it. Don't apologize anymore. You weren't sorry while it happened. I'll walk home. Don't worry about me anymore. Goodbye, Zach." You didn't cry, you didn't even let a tear slip out you just kept walking. As you walked, Zach called out, "Y/n please!!" He yelled, but you kept walking. You were proud of yourself for not giving in. You loved Zach, but he betrayed you and let you down. It was the end of you and him, or so you thought.....