ruki x reiji

(hiii!!! first part is going to be something quick since i was busy all week! thursday's concert was so good! my school has one of the best orchestras!!! we didn't even mess up once!! also what do think of the new cover? also the yaois will be connected in some sort of way.)

Reiji and Ruki were in the piano room at the Sakamaki mansion when Ruki was sitting on the piano and Reiji was on the bench. the two were conversing talking about their hidden talents and hidden facts about each other, "i like rollercoasters, they're so interesting and fun" the black haired Sakamaki stated, "i have a habit of putting my hand in my pocket" Ruki chuckled, "i have a habit of me opening and closing my jacket pocket when i'm bored" Reiji chuckled, "we really are the same~"

Ruki lays on his stomach making direct eye contact with Reiji, "but you're more talented, a great singer and piano player~"

"you speak better english, you won an english speaking contest at school." the Sakamaki stated, "you can speak german~" Ruki purred, "you sound sexy when you sing too~! play for me~" the black haired Mukami purred in his boyfriend's ear.

the Sakamaki chuckled opening the piano and played D major scale to warm up. he took a deep breath and pressed a few keys to a melody, "play our favorite song?"

"go for it baby~" the Mukami was getting slightly turned on from his boyfriends concentration, Reiji started to play. he started to sing Relationship by Anthony Ramos.

the black haired Mukami bobbed his head to the beat of Reiji's piano playing and singing, he looked at Reiji dead in the eyes biting his lips, "tell me, tell me how, tell me how, tell me, tell me how this ain't a relationship, oh! tell me, tell me how, tell me how, tell me, tell me how this ain't a relationship Tell me, tell me how, tell me how, tell me, tell me how this ain't a relationship, oh! tell me, tell me how, tell me how, tell me, tell me how this ain't a relationship" the Sakamaki sang as Ruki quietly sung with him harmonizing.

the black haired Sakamaki looked at Ruki's slate grey eyes, his magenta eyes meeting. their eyes starting to fill with lust. as soon as Reiji finished he too his hands off the piano and closed it the heavy lid closing with a soft thud.

the two never broke eye contact, Ruki pushed himself closer to the edge of the piano where he was laying, their lips centimeters apart. the tension in the air gets tighter every breath, "i'm so turned on~" Ruki says his breath hitching, "me too~" Reiji smashed his lips on the older male forcing his tongue in.

the shorter male moaned in the kiss putting his hands in the other males hair. he then took off Reiji's glasses, not breaking the kiss. the Mukami took off Reiji's purple vest, then his grey one, he then unbuttoned the rest of his shirt.

Reiji pulled away and grabbed Ruki, the Mukami wrapped his legs around the other males waist, he kissed him again and at down at the piano bench, Reiji's back on the piano for support. the Sakamaki stripped Ruki of his jacket and shirt, Ruki gave Reiji his glasses and he put them behind them.

Reiji got up not breaking the kiss, they turned around, Ruki in front he pushed them to the wall. Reiji ran his hands through the older males hair tugging on it, Ruki fiddled with Reiji's belt, he unbuckled it pulling his pants down.

the black haired Sakamaki did the same, now the two males were in their boxers, Ruki started to kiss at Reiji's neck and down finding his erogenous spot at his collar bone, the Sakamaki moaned as Ruki was attacking the spot leaving hickeys, and bite marks. he starts to kiss down his stomach, leaving marks and bites.

the Sakamaki moaned as Ruki pulled down his boxers with his teeth, his hardened cøck  springing out, the Mukami looked at the blushing Sakamaki his lewd face begging for it. "your face is so lewd~ i'll pleasure you~" he purred and licked the tip earning moans from the younger male.

"a-ah~" he moaned, Ruki started bobbing his head going farther and farther this time, he used his hand to pump the rest he couldn't get, Reiji moans were getting louder and louder slowly, getting close to climax.

"f-fuck~!" he never swore but every time Ruki pleasures him he always swears, the Mukami chuckled sending pleasurable vibrations down his shaft. the Sakamaki moaned loudly, "yes~! i'm going to~! ah~!" Ruki pulled away, he pulled down his boxers and carried listed Reiji, he legs wrapping around his waist. they went to the piano, Ruki sat down, Reiji started to go on top of Ruki his cøck teasing his entrance.

the Mukami started to grow inpatient his libido growing stronger, he inserted himself into Reiji bucking his hips causing the Sakamaki to scream out. the black haired Sakamaki started to slowly bounce on Ruki moaning softly, the pleasure grew as he bounced faster "ah~ shit~ Ruki~ it's so~ i-it's so good~!" he moans Ruki was moaning freely as he started to thrust fast his hip movements meeting Reiji's.

"AH~!!" he screamed his orgasm creeping on him. "R-Ruki~!" he called out the Mukami's name, his face red his libido was off the roof, Ruki then hit his prostate causing the Sakamaki to scream, "found it~!" the Mukami kept hitting the spot dead on. "Ruki~!! i'm gonna~! huahhh~ i'm going to~!" his moans increasing in volume.

"ghhhg hold it~! don't do anything~!" the Mukami said he kept fucking Reiji, he picked up Reiji and pushed him to the wall he lifted his leg. the Mukami fucked him harder than before making him scream! "i-i'm cumming~!!!!" Reiji screamed as he came all over the floor his walls tightening making Ruki moan and cum inside Reiji.

he thrusted a few times riding out his orgasm, they were panting, "that was so fun~ if only it lasted longer~" the Sakamaki panted, "who said it was over~" Ruki purred as he stroked his cøck getting it hard again, he pushed the Sakamaki to the wall and whispered, "i'm going to fuck you so hard and so long you won't be able to walk straight for a month~"

Reiji blushed and bit his lip wanting it so badly, "do it~!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHOOOO THATS A LONG ONE!! i hope you liked it and of course i'm going to have a dictionary at the end of this chapter since i used new words.

dictionary:
1.) EROGENOUS SPOT: the spot where people are most sensitive, people mainly use that spot for sexual actions
2.) LIBIDO: sexual desire. (i listen to too much DL songs a lot of them are very sexual!)

next: Laito x Yuma {REQUESTED}

follow my socials:
instagram: @kissxmarkk @guiltyxguiltyy

☾𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝☽ 1171