carla x reiji

here is a little yaoi smut for you guys, hope you like it!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the elder Tsukinami made out with Reiji as they two were in his bed. their bodies moving in sync as Reiji pulled away, "you sure about this?" Carla nodded, "you want to get over him right, well let me treat you~" the elder grabbed Reiji and put him on top of himself, he kissed him wrapping his legs around him.

Reiji moans in the kiss, his body doing its own thing. "damn you Carla, it's that damn wine you gave us" Carla chuckles, "German wine is the best"

Carla started to grind his hips on Reiji's, "mhm, i knew it was weird when i read it~" Reiji started to grind with him as Carlas movements got more quicker and harder.

"mhm~ C-Carla~ ah~" he moans as the Tsukinami starts to take off his clothes, Reiji's bare chest out.

bite marks and love marks were all over his chest, "you really have been with him for a while with all those marks~ don't worry i'll cover them~"

Carla starts to kiss at the Sakamaki's neck earning moans from him, Carla pulled away and flipped them over, he took off his clothes and threw them across the room.

Reiji pulled him close, "fuck me please~" Carla nodded and started to thrust slowly in the Sakamaki.

he let out a soft whimper and wrapped his legs around Carlas waist. he started to pant and moan as Carla started to thrust at a faster, harder pace.

"a-ah~! C-Carla~!" he moans loudly, Carla kept thrusting until he hit a bundle of nerves that made Reiji scream.

"YES~!!" Carla was panting as he started to thrust even harder hitting the bundle of nerves dead on each time. Reiji started to see stars and was a screaming moaning mess.

"i'm close~!! huahhh~!!" he moans loudly as Reiji then came, the milky white fluid spitting on their chests, Carla kept thrusting shortly after cumming.

he thrusted a few times to ride out his orgasm, then pulled out panting.

"feel better~?" the Tsukinami asks, "yeah, i can go again~ but this time i'm on top~" the Sakamaki pushes Carla down and kisses him deeply starting round 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI GUYS!! so it's like 12 AM where i am and i'm one my last week of winter break! but i finally wrote a yaoi for y'all!! hope you like it!! and don't forget to vote and comment!!

follow my socials!!
instagrams:
private account: @carlascock
editing account: @kinoscock
spam account: @shuscock