Do-S! shu x Do-M! kino

(hi! sorry for not updating for over a month, been busy with school and shit buh here is a nice yaoi fo you sinners)

T/W: THIS IS THE MOST EXTREME YAOI IN THE BOOk, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED THERES TOO MANY KINKS TO LIST BUH BEWARE

the younger vampire moaned as Shu cupped his face kissing him roughly while feeling his hardened cøck in his pants, the two had recently gone to a sex store and bought new toys to try out tonight.

Shu pulled away and looked at Kino with lustful and seductive eyes, turning on the younger more. "you like that~?" Shu asked seductively, he nodded moaning out more.

"heh~ you're such a slut~" the Sakamaki stripped the younger and chained his hands to the bed. he grabs a vibrator turning it on the highest setting he puts it in Kino's hole making him scream out, "AH~ FUCK~ SHU~ AH~!!!" he screamed, the elder chuckled, "you didn't expect that huh~ you dirty little slut~" he slaps the others cheek, making him moan out more.

"a-ah~ choke me daddy~~" he moans out getting more desperate for the pain and pleasure he was receiving, Shu looks at him with sadistic and lustful eyes, he started to choke Kino making him moan out loudly, "AHHH~!!"

Shu wasn't pleased with the look on Kino's face just yet, he grabbed the younger males cøck and squeezed it hard, Kino let out a scream in pain and pleasure, the blonde vampire laughed psychotically, "well look at you~ all fucked up and we just started our fun~~" the Sakamaki then started to jerk Kino off making his hips thrust up even harder, moaning even louder "AHH~ FUCK~ DADDY~ IM GONNA CUM~~!"

Kino was tearing up from the amount of overstimulation, he loved it all. he wanted to be fucked brutally by Shu, the elder vampire then kissed his tears away, he said "heh~ you don't even need my dick to make you such a sweaty, horny~ fucked up screaming mess~ you fucking whore~!!!"

he takes the vibrator out and started to thrust into the younger hard and fast making him moan loudly, tilting his head back, rolling his eyes back screaming in ecstasy; "AHHHHHHH~~~ FUCK YOU~ FUCK ME LIKE IM NOTHING~ YES DADDY~!!!" he grinded his hips on Shu, "choke me~" he pleaded.

Shu got mad and growls, "you don't tell me what to do~!!" he slaps Kino's cheek going even faster squeezing his dick. "AHHH~ NGH~ HAUAHHH~!!" Kino screamed, tears forming from the overstimulation again. Shu took the chains off Kino's wrist only to pin them on the bed holding on to them tightly while grunting going at an inhuman pace.

"NAHH~ AH~ DADDY~!!" Kino screamed out, the Sakamaki smashed his lips onto Kino, he cupped his cheeks moaning into his mouth. he started to suck on the younger's tongue. he pulled away shortly after, shushing him. "be quiet you slut!!" he tilts his head back moaning loudly in ecstasy, "ahhhh~~ fuck~!! you like it when i fuck you like this~!! huh you whore?!"

Kino nodded, looking away trying hold back his moans, he was close to cumming and Shu knew it. "you cum, you're gonna get punished!" he slaps his cheek, the copper haired male let out a loud muffled moan, nodding.

Shu chuckles as he admires Kino from above, his body shaky and sweaty, his hair all messy, his bangs sticking to his forehead. his face all red, drool coming out from the corner of his mouth as he was moaning and crying.

"daddy~ i need to cum~!!!" Kino moans loudly, Shu smiles sadisticly "no!" he thrusts harder. "you want to cum, ride daddy~!" he pulls out switching potions. Kino then for on top and started to bounce quickly and sloppy.

"you fucking bitch~!" Shu reaches his arms up and choked the younger, "AH~ Y-YOU ARE~~!" Kino said back getting him even more mad, Shu thirsted his hips at inhuman speed.

the sound of skin slapping on skin is echoed as Kino kept moaning even louder. "DADDY~ I- I- AHHHHH~~~" Kino game hard ok Shu's chest screaming his name, "SHU~ SHU~ SHU~ FUCK~ YES~ DADDY~~ IM CUMMING~~" the rush of sudden overwhelming pleasure kept making him cum, Shu growled and started to pump the tip fast and roughly making Kino scream out, "NO~ I- AHHHH~~" he came more.

Kino stopped riding Shu and started to suck at his cock roughly, the elder panting, moaning and sweaty started to face fuck him.

Kino moans and gags but continues to suck, Shu moans loudly cummming into the younger's mouth. he swallowed and giggles, "that was the best fuck daddy~" Shu cupped Kinos cheeks and pulled him close, their mouths centimeters away, "well i'm in heat so this isn't gonna be a one time thing" and with that he moans in his ear then licking his ear lobe, he lays down falling asleep.

DAYS LATER

it has been a few days since Shu's ans Kino's last fuck and Kino has been needy, and nothing would satisfy him but Shu. he looked around in the Sakamaki manor and found the eldest in his room, he walked in.

"daddy~ i'm needy~" he whimpers, Shu chuckles and smirks, "come here kitten i'll satisfy you~" Kino goes on the bed sitting on Shu's lap as they made out, Shu started to dry hump the younger making him moan, as the whole routine started again, but this time for everyone to hear
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hiii!!!!! so this is a really really hardcore one i know!! but i wanted to update with this and it took me a while to write buh here it is!! i hope you guys liked it!!

follow my intagram for DL and update on my life @kinoscock