reiji x kou

(this is somethin' quick since i'm bored and inspired, there's no smut but there is something else. so please don't mind the ass writing, i'm exhausted from a long ass day of school and stressed and i need a stress relief write!)

Reiji was in his lab working on his homework on his laptop and doing a biology experiment in his notebook, he's been working on that for about 2 hours. he's decided to take a break, he pulled out his phone and texted Kou.

recently he've started to fall for the Mukami, he finds his cheery personality interesting, he can go into deep and personal conversations with the Mukami, which is a surprise.

he finds him interesting, and attractive. he started to text Kou.

[Sakamaki Reiji: Hello Kou! It's been a few days since we've talked, I'm pretty bored and I would like to take the pleasure and talk to you!]

[toofacedidol❦: hey ReiRei! i'm pretty bored too, i was wondering if i can come over and chill? 😙😋]

[Sakamaki Reiji: Of course! I will send a limo your way.]

[toofacedidol❦: no need for that ReiRei, i'm bringing my car
i'm planning on taking you out, you need to get away from your brothers
we can do whatever you'd like, who knows
i might take ya for dinner 😘]

[Sakamaki Reiji: Ohh.. ok! Sounds like a plan, I'm going to put on some casual clothing, you take your time to get here!]

[toofacedidol❦: okkkkk~]

the Sakamaki almost squealed but quickly regained his composure, he wanted, needed to impress Kou tonight so he went to Shu's bedroom and knocked at the door, loud rock music was playing as it can be heard from the other side of the door. "Shu! open up!" he knocked again, "Shu!" he called again.

"that good for nothing" he sighed and rolled his eyes, he was getting impatient. "Shu!" he pounded at the door, after a few seconds a shirtless Shu opened the door. "what!? you ruined my sleeping time!!" he said agitated.

"i need to borrow a pair of your skinny jeans, don't ask why just let me borrow them!" the older male cackled, "YOU WEARING SKINNY JEANS AHHHHH!!" his breath smelled like alcohol as he laughed at his younger brothers face, "lemme guess, you got a date with some girl or guy i don't care, and you tryna impress them?!" he laughed, "i'll let you borrow a pair" he slammed the door, Reiji stood there tapping his foot swiftly and impatiently.

Shu came back and tossed him a pair of black jeans, "have fun with your date, don't embarrass yourself pfft- imma go now" he shut the door and screamed/laughed right after, Reiji rolled his eyes, "thanks though." he walked to his room.

he started to get dressed, luckily his waist size is exactly like Shu's, which he hated but he got lucky this time, he went to his closet to look for a shirt, he was digging at the back of the closet when he found a leather jacket that Kou gave him for his birthday.

he smiled, "perfect" he took a white button up and put it on leaving the first 3 buttons open and put on the jacket leaving it open. he found a pair of sneakers in his closet, perfectly clean he puts them on.

Reiji's phone rang as he'd just finished fixing his hair, his phone rang, the black haired vampire quickly picked it up, "hey Reiji-kun, i'm outside! come out whenever you can"

"alright, i'm already ready, i just have to inform my brothers of my whereabouts and warn them to not destroy the houses" the Mukami giggled on the other line "ight, ill see you soooonn~!" he hung up and Reiji blushed.

he went downstairs and saw Ayato and Subaru watching tv, "i'm going out, please refrain from messing up the manor and try to keep everything clean, i have a list of food that's already prepared and how to prepare it on the kitchen." Reiji told his younger brothers.

"ok"

"bring home some booze" Ayato turned around, "please..." he gave puppy eyes, "no" the black haired Sakamaki took off his glasses and put them in his pocket, "if something happens don't be scared to call me, i must go now" he took his keys and walked out the door.

"he's gonna fuck someone if he's going out like that" Ayato told the albino vampire, he chuckled, "what if it was Kou? remember when i took his phone?"

"yah"

"i went through his messages, he's been texting him like crazy" Ayato laughed, "how much you wanna bet you'll hear them tonight"

"i bet 20"

"deal" the two shook hands and continued watching TV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reiji got into Kou's car and greeted the Mukami, "hello Kou"

"wassup ReiRei!" the Mukami huffed the older male, "you look great tonight!" he giggled, Reiji flushes "t-thanks"

"what are we doing first Kou?" he asked, "well, i'm planning on taking you to this nice restaurant i found in Shisuti Town, then i was thinking we can go to Shinji Park and we'll go to your house~?" he bit his lip after and winked causing the Sakamaki to blush even more than he was.

"y-yeah, t-that'll be great!" he tried to regain his composure, "also you look so hot ReiRei~ thar jacket looks so great on you~ i think it'll look better on the floor~" the blonde idol whispered into the Sakamaki's ear making him get even more flustered.

"well we should get goin now, don't wanna wait too long for food!" the Mukami started his car and connected his phone to the raido and handed Reiji the phone with his music app up, "you can pick anything from the playlist" the Sakamaki nodded and scrolled through the playlist.

he decided to play Bloodline,
"oooh you picked a good song!!!" Reiji tapped his hand to the beat and Kou was singing along, "you know ReiRei you can let loose... you don't have to be so proper in front of me~ we should have some fun~!"

the Sakamaki smiled lightly, "you're right, i'm going to have some fun tonight. i deserve this break" Kou giggles, "damn right!" Kou turned left and went onto the highway.

"so talk to me Reiji-kun~ tell me all the tea you have~" the Mukami foucused on the road, he put his hand on the Sakamaki's thigh, he grew neevous. "f-firstly, Ayato and Shin have been fighting"

"i've heard, it's crazy bad though compared to the last time" he started to rub his thigh, the Sakamaki started to get turned on. "yeah, i think it was something Shin kept from Aya-" his hand was going farther up, he squeezed his thigh the Sakamaki trying hard not to moan.

Kou took an exit off the highway and drove into a wooded area, he put the car in park and moved on top of Reiji, pushing the seat back.

his face were centimeters in front of his, "i want to have sex with you so bad~" the Mukami said in a husky voice, Reiji blushed a deep shade of red, obviously wanting him too.

"so, why don't we fuck here in this car~? i want you so badly it's crazy~ i get turned on every time i think of you~ you just make me so horny~ i can imagine all the things you will do to me~" he whispered into Reiji turning him on even more.

"then let's have sex right here right now~!" the Sakamaki said pressing his lips on Kou grabbing his ass.

(i'm leaving it off here, took me all day to write this. i'm in 6th period right now [English] and i'm going to write another chapter! see ya!)

next: ᴏᴘᴇɴ
requeste status: 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛
follow my socials!
persoal/writing/crackhead instagram: @kissxmarkk
spam//rants: @guiltyxguiltyy

𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 1315