{REQUEST} yuma x laito|requested by @RiasHanakami

(this was requested by RiasHanakami i hope you guys enjoy it!)

the Mukami looked at the short Sakamaki as he was chewing gum and blowing bubbles, the two decided to go out to the park out of boredom and wanted to
get away from their brothers, "ne, Yuma-kun, we should do something fun~" the pervert vampire winked at the taller male, "like what?" he asked, "i don't knowwww, maybe this~" the Sakamaki got on his tip toes and wrapped his arms around his neck pressing his lips against the other males.

Yuma reacted to the redhead actions but kisses back, he slid his tongue in as the two made out in the empty park, Yuma carried Laito still kissing him, he broke the kiss; "my car~" the Mumami says in a deep husky voice,
"so hot~" the pervert bit his lip.

Yuma went to his matte black Mercedes Benz sports car, he put Laito down and unlocked it. Laito presses his crotch to Yuma grinding on him getting more horny than he already was. "i want you to fuck me so hard in this tiny little car i can't walk straight for a week~ i want your cøck so bad~ ahhhh~ i'm getting hard thinking about it~" the shorter vampire moans into Yuma's ear, the Mukami turned around as the door open he got in and Laito followed, he pushed the seat back as far as he could and took off Yuma's shirt revealing his toned chest.

Laito took off his own shirt and pants along with Yuma's pants, the older male them left kisses down Yuma's chest and stomach; "mhm~" the Mukami moans, the pervert vampire giggles, he started to leave kisses and hickeys. the brunette moaned as Laito now got to his underwear pulling them down, his hardened cøck spring out.

"so big~ i think it'll fit~" the Sakamamaki giggles, he started to lick the tip earning a moan from the other male. Laito started to suck at his member leaving Yuma to
moan loudly in the car.

he kept sucking around and just before Yuma hit his climax the redhead got up
and positioned himself above Yuma's cøck. he went down slowly moaning softly, he started to ride the male his moans increasing in volume, "hah~! ah~ Y-Yuma~!" he moans, Yuma started to thrust his hips into the other male moaning as he did so.

"ah~!!!" he hit the other males sweet-spot, "found it~!" he started to fuck him hater hitting the spot dead on each time, "Y-Yuma~ ah!!! s-stop~!!!" Yuma kept fucking him harder, his bangs sticking to his forehead, the smell of sex in the air.

"i-i'm gonna~ AHHHH~!!" the redhead screamed as he came on Yuma's stomach, he groaned as he felt Laito's walls tighten and came inside him.

both of them panting they got dressed, Yuma got to the drivers side and Laito sat down next to him on the passenger, "maybe we can have round 2 at my place~?" Laito winks as Yuma starts to drive, "you really don't want to walk do you?"

"nope~!"

(HI!!! SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER!! i've been SUPER busy with school!! highschool is such a bitch!! anyways how was your halloween? i stayed home and watched scary movies. i also ordered the Grand Edition of the DL game, and i'm super excited for it to come!!)