33

Third Person's POV

Lisa and Rosie head towards the library of the hospital to do the research. They walk next to each other while talking casually while laughing here and there. Both Song and Jennie are inside the office and once the two left Jennie just followed Lisa with her eyes until they left.

"Dr. Kim and Dr. Kang you will be doing a photoshoot for both hospitals since we will put the pictures right in the lobby and in some billboards around to promote our hospital more since both of you are one of the most well known and great doctors here in korea" the director said while Jennie just stared at the door for a couple more second like she can see where the two are heading

"Dr Kim did you get it?" The director said making Jennie snap out of her thoughts as she nodded "alright help me and we'll tour them in our hospital" he said as they all stood up to exit the office

"Jennie is your girlfriend right?" Chaeyoung asked making Lisa look at her as she just grabbed a book from the shelf. She just nodded in response which Chaeyoung nodded as well while waiting for Lisa to grab everything they will need. Once they picked out everything they picked a table where there's no doctors or nurses so they can focus more

"Why'd you asked?" Lisa asks quietly so they wont disturb anyone

"It's more like... making sure rather than just knowing the gossip around" Chaeyoung said making Lisa nod. Chaeyoung gave her research to Lisa so she can analyze it all.

"Have you started anything?" Lisa asks

"Yeah.. can you check if this is right " she asks politely. Chaeyoung turn a couple of pages to look for it while Lisa just look at her... she really cant deny that Chaeyoung is really beautiful and kind and just simply perfect like how everyone describe her "oh this one" she said sliding her note towards Lisa making Lisa turn to look at the note instead.

Jennie and the rest of the people with her keeps roaming around the building while some girls are gushing about how good looking Song is but Jennie could care less cause shes been trying to look for a glimpse of Lisa around the hospital. After a couple more minutes they entered the hospital's library making some staff, nurses and doctor bow down to show some respect to the people who just entered. The director nodded towards them so they can go back to what they're doing.

"So this isle is basically the most basic books we have..." the director says and keeps on talking while Jennie just keep on roaming her eyes around till she heard some laugh on the corner so she turn and saw the two tall girl laughing over something but clearly tryna hold back their loud laugh so they wont disturb anyone... but it's clearly disturbing some short brunette girl.

"Chaeyoung-ah that's really funny" Lisa said and keeps holding back her laugh as she look towards Chaeyoung's phone again

"What? It isnt bad to have a pet fish" she said...

Jennie raised her brows hearing that they're not even focusing on Chaeyoung's research and they're just talking about a random fish while laughing their ass off.

"Dr. Kim come along" the director said and Song asks something about a facility that they have but Jennie's mind is occupied by something.

Once the tour was done Jennie walk out of the office and saw Lisa sitting on a chair right outside the office

"What are you doing there? You didn't went in" Jennie said making Lisa look at her as she stood up as well

"I dont want to interupt anything" she said

"Interupt what? Im pretty sure director wont mind it"

"I do think your best friend will mind it" she said making Jennie tilt her head a bit

"Well aren't i suppose to be the one questioning you? " Jennie said

"Why should you?"

"Arent you dismissed earlier so you can help with a research not with a pet fish" Jennie snap back making Lisa sigh

"Cause we're taking a break cause the research was too stressful dont make a big deal about it Jennie"

"Is that how you are now when your girlfriend's not looking?" Jennie said making Lisa stop at speaking as she scoffed

"I dont know how the table turn now Jennie.. i didnt even question everything you did earlier" lisa said with her eyebrows furrowed "didnt you just laugh at a joke that was made about him being your husband and everything when he just said that to your girlfriend.. and also if you dont know let me also remind you that you just introduced me as Lisa. You should've not pulled me in this relationship if you won't stand up for it Jennie. Why do i feel like i am the wrong one here when you were the one who didnt even introduce me to your bestfriend properly... im not being over dramatic Jennie but if you dont want this then drop it so you can go and have fun with your bestfriend without being attached to anyone " Lisa said in just a calm but cold voice towards Jennie. She doesnt know why she was so affected by it... but it's probably because of the way Jennie pushed her buttons to let her say everything that she didnt like earlier. Lisa just stared at Jennie whos just staring at her in regret.

"I'm going home..tell mom I'll sleep on my apartment"