36

"Mommy where are we going?" Ella asks.. it's thr 25th today and we decided to go to Paihia Beach Resort and Spa. It's a different christmas for us since we basically celebrate it in winter but New Zealand is different it's summer during Christmas and back then Lisa and I used to go to different resort to spend our holiday there. We've been to Paihia.. it's also where we first made love.

"We're going to a beach resort Ella.. me and Eomma went there back then already" I said making Lisa turn her head to look at me "It's beautiful there" i said reassuring them.

Once we arrived at the resort they took us to our two bed executive apartment which is basically the biggest one they have.

"Why'd you have to get two beds when we can all share in one bed" Lisa says as we put our bags down on our room

"Ella's growing up babe.. she told me she wanted to have a separate room" I said "lisayah" i called out she turn around and raise her eyebrows at me to let me continue

"Do you know what's special with this place?" I asks she shakes her head as she doesnt remember anything "this was the place we first made love " I said and she just stared at me but immediately squinted her eyes and looks at me sideways

"Is that why you chose this?"

"It's also a good place.. but yeah probably " i replied shrugging my shoulders

"Kinky Kim" she said and chuckles making me roll my eyes. We both went out and Ella's on the patio looking at the pools outside. Lisa went back in while i walk towards the patio as well to join Ella. Lisa went out with a camera with her... she bought a camera before we go here since she saved up some money and the first thing she wanted to buy is her camera.

We took a couple of pictures here and there before we go back to our room to change into some bikinis.. lisa wanted me to wear a rush guard but hell no.

"Nini... cmon" she complained since im wearing an oversized shirt over my bikini already while she stick with her rush guard. I told her to not wear a bikini and she did obey but i won't cause she can't do anything about it anyway.

We went out to the pools outside. A couple of people are around and the heat of the sun doesnt really bother that much so it's somehow a nice day.

"Nini..." Lisa whines, she kept doing that since earlier. I look at her and raised my brows asking her why "there are so many men out here " i chuckled and grab her hand to intertwine it

"It's alright don't worry that much" I said Ella run towards a pool with some kids in there.. shes probably gonna make friends

"How deep is this babe?" I asks pointing at the pool right infront of us where most people are in

"Nini you should go to the pool where Ella is since you'll surely drown here" I immediately hit her arm making her laugh at me

"Ya Lalisa.. you like doing that huh? Ill take my revenge" I said while she keeps on laughing. I take my shirt off and walk on the side of the pool sitting there and dipped my legs down and i can already feel some eyes on me.

"Nini..." there she goes now being all whiny when she's just teasing me earlier. She grab the shirt that I take off and starts to walk towards me.

Some guys from the corner that I'm in swim towards my direction in a blink of an eye "Hi.. do you need help. The pool's kinda deep" one guy said smirking at me.. first of all he's already disgusting and second of all he lowkey just told me that I'm short to get inside the pool.

"Or I can help you?" The other one says

"Or you can all go away?" Lisa says sitting right beside me. I smile at how she comes in and also I saw how the guys look at her as well "You see the New Year is almost there.. it'll be sad if you won't be able to be breathing that day" she said again.. damn she doesnt really change

"Excuse me? Who are you miss?" The tall masculine guy said. Lisa look towards me and smile at me

"She's my girlfriend" I said raising my brows at them "so can you please get out of my sight cause I'm being nauseous just seeing shrimps around" I said and stood up grabbing Lisa's hand to drag her with me to the other side of the pool "now you girlfriend help your girlfriend out" I said walking down the stairs of the pool. Lisa chuckled and went down first since she's taller than me. She put her arms around my waist so i wont drown and i can get used to the level before she can let me go.

Lisa's POV

Right after a couple of hours inside the pool we walk towards Ella to tell her we'll go in and she have to say bye to her friends for now. we arrived here in the afternoon so it's already around 7pm so we decided to go and eat some seafoods on a restaurant out of the resort before we go back to our place.

"Ella come here we'll give gifts first before you go sleep" Jennie says grabbing 2 bags on the side. We didn't know what each other has since we put it inside our own luggage.

"You go first" Jennie says so i nodded and give Ella her gift first. She open it up and smile so wide as she saw the new pairs of shoes she's been wanting for a couple of weeks already and a channel shirt she wants cause she saw it from her mom. I grab a bag and gave it to Jennie which are basically chanel stuffs that she'll add on her collection.

"Mommy getting spoiled so much" Ella says making me laugh. Jennie gave both of our gifts at the same time. She gave a new phone to Ella and she gave a Leica M Monochrom to me which is fucking expensive. "I guess the spoiling just goes back and forth" Ella stated making us both chuckle

"Thank you Jennie" I said hugging her and place a kiss on her lips

"Thank you mommy and eomma, I'll go to bed goodnight" Ella says givin us both a hug and kiss.

"Lisayah... since I gave you your favorite camera.. I guess I need some sort of thank you for that" she said nodding her head towards the bedroom.. "You're not tired yet arent you?" She asks making me smirk as i shake my head and pulled her up towards the bedroom