46

Jennie's POV

"Mommy aren't we going home yet?" Ella says, it's January 16 and we're here at my parent's house spending my birthday. Mom called me earlier and she told me to go here... believe me I dont want to but do I really have a choice?

"Not yet Ella" I said making her sigh... even Ella doesn't like going here. My parents treat Ella nicely it's just that they aren't really that friendly looking so Ella wanted to spend time with Lisa's mom than her real granparents.

"Ella, Jennie, dinner's ready" my mom yelled from the kitchen so I offered my hand towards Ella so she can hold it.

As expected when we arrived at the kitchen almost every food is either delivered or cooked by my parent's maid. They don't even make an effort. No cake even. I helped Ella sit first before i take the seat next to her. Both my mom and dad started eating in silence while I put some food on Ella's plate

"Ella you're a big girl now you should go get your food on your own" mom says making me roll my eyes and smile at Ella to let her know that it's fine and don't mind them.

The whole dinner was just eating in silence and mom asking about work and nothing more. I was still expecting a happy birthday from them or atleast a cake but there's nothing.

12 midnight and I really can't sleep here in this place knowing I'm staying with my parents. I grab my phone and open it up then I saw Lisa's name... I haven't seen any of my birthday messages yet since I'm just really not in the mood. I havent even changed Lisa's name on my contacts and it's still the same

[Jagiya - 11:59pm]

Jennieyah, how was your birthday? I didn't greet you till the last minute cause I wanted to be the last one who'll greet you on your birthday and the first one to wish you a great year ahead of you. I hope you enjoyed your birthday and I hope you smile thousands of times today and everyday. Also can I just say.... you're very pretty. You probably knew that already but I'll just remind you and not just that... you're pretty, you're kind hearted, you're sweet, you're good at everything and you're also good at making me miss you everyday. Happy birthday again Jennie, I miss you very much.

I was just smiling the whole time I'm reading her message.. Lisa still has that effect on me. She just knows the right words to make me feel really special and wanted. She just knows how to make me fall inlove with her everyday. Without even thinking I tap the call button and 2 rings Lisa picked up

"Hey.. belated happy birthday" she said.. i was confused at first but i remembered that it's already midnight so technically it's already the 17th today. I chuckle at her subtle way of being funny and I heard her chuckle as well on the other line

"Thank you Lisa... can you do me a favor?"

"As long as it's not math then sure"

"Pick us up please" I said and it came out more needy than what i intend it to be

"Where are you? You dont seem so happy "

"Ella and I are on my parent's house" I said sighing turning to look at Ella sleeping on my bed

"You spent your birthday on your parents?" I just hummed in response then I heard some noises and a thud of a door "I'll hang up.. send me the address I'll be coming over"

---

15 minutes and Lisa texted me saying she's outside already. I woke up Ella earlier and she's very glad that we'll be leaving and that Lisa's picking us up. We both went down not making any noise and in no time we're already inside Lisa's car. Ella's very happy to see Lisa after a long time and I cant help but to feel really awkward not because she's Lisa but because we had a past and I'm still not over her.

"Ella.. my mom told me to drop you by the apartment so you can stay there tonight" Lisa said making me snap out of my thoughts and she already started driving

"Will you drive me back to my apartment?" I asked then she shake her head making me confused. Ella didnt bother talking since she's very sleepy already.

When we arrived at the building Lisa's mom is already there waiting for Ella. Lisa didnt just put her windows down to say thank you to her mom.. she didnt even let me greet her since she continue driving when Ella's out already.

"Where are we going?" I asks looking at her but she just zipped her mouth like she's not suppose to talk. I just shake my head in amusement and let her do what she wants to do.

After a couple of minutes she parked the car and we're infront of some building. she went out and so did I.. she leads the way inside and there's like 3 people inside which are all staff of this building. I'm still confused but she led me towards a door and when she opened it it's just very dark but she led me by holding my hand. I felt shivers down my spine when Lisa's soft hands held mine

It's very cold inside the room like we're outside. Lisa just pulls me towards somewhere and when she stopped she wrap her arms around me making me confused... I'm not complaining but i still am confused. After a couple of minutes it brighten up not because of some light but because of thousands of projected stars right above us.

So she took me to a planetarium... she probably asked the staffs to remove the chairs out of the room that makes it more intimate. The only thing that's illuminating the room is the stars and moon above us. I looked around and can't help but to be really amazed by the whole room.

Lisa still has her arms around me so i turn my head to look at her but i cant see her face...

"I wasnt able to get you out into real stars above the sky cause it's very cloudy outside... but i remembered that you told me you love the stars and the evening sky."

Wait.... I told her that back when we were dating before her accident