49

"Why was my mom calling you right before your accident?" Jennie says for the nth time today since she can't understand why her mom was included.. and she's so anxious if she has something to do with my accident. She even called her mom to go here since shes so frustrated about it. I don't even know if her mom knew that we're back together cause I dont really know anything about Jennie's family except for Ella.

"Lisa, you told me you and Jennie had a neighbor that you're close with right?" Jisoo stated making Jennie nod so she immediately go towards her phone and contacted our neighbor back in New Zealand. In no time Jennie's already talking to her.. i can see how stressed Jennie is but she tried to keep calm just so she wont sound rude towards the person.

"Lisa's friend?" She says making me look at her in confusion "alright, please do" she said before ending the call.

"My friend? What do you mean?" I asked while Jennie scroll down her messages then a number was sent by our neighbor making me furrow my brows

"She told me to contact that one friend you have at your university back in NZ and since she lives a couple of blocks away from us shes somehow close with our neighbor so i asked for her number" Jennie didnt tap the number for a call instead she sent her a message introducing who she is and if she's alright if we can do a facetime with her.

"How can we tell if she knew?" I asks Jennie whos waiting for a reply while she grab her laptop to facetime.

"Atleast she'll say something that she knows about you " Jennie replied when her phone lit up so we looked down and the fried agreed to face time.

Almost all of our friends gathered around the couch while waiting for her. When we connected I saw an unfamiliar girl on the screen but her face is full of confusion when she saw me and Jennie.

"Hi Ashley right?" Jennie asks

"Yes, hi Lisa long time no see" she says waving her hand "you guys are together?" She asks

"Yeah, we get together again. Why are you surprised tho? You didnt knew that Lisa was in an accident during my birthday few years ago"

"I thought Lisa didn't reach out after that cause of the research paper" she said making us all confused

"Research paper?" I asks

Third Person's POV

"You dont remember? didnt you told me that I need to do something about Jennie's research paper that time?" She said making Lisa furrow her brows more but Jennie did the same this time as she feel like she knows what she's talking about

"Lisa cmon... remember when you and Jennie had a fight cause she wanted to break up for the mean time cause she needs to go back to korea but you told her you want her to stay with you just so you wont break up but Jennie insisted that she badly need to go back. You asked for my help that time cause you knew that once Jennie didnt submit her research or if it failed then she wont be able to finish being a resident on her hospital and she needs to finish it before she can fly back to korea." They didnt even knew that Jennie's mom walked in and stood there hearing everything "You were the one who exchange the research paper of Jennie to a research paper I made which is basically horrible so when Jennie passed it she failed and you told me that was your plan" she said. Jennie on the other hand is breathing heavily knowing how she worked so hard on the research paper and not just that she didnt want to go back to korea just because she just wants to...

she wanted to go back to korea because of her sister and she's been blaming herself all along for not doing good on that research paper when she could've passed and went back to korea to take care of her sister and her sister won't die.

"You dont remember that?" Ashley asks while Lisa doesnt have any idea and keeps on processing everything

"I had an amnesia" she said making Ashley stop as her eyes went wide... she thought they got back together cause Jennie forgave her for doing that not because her friend had an amnesia. Lisa turn her head when she felt Jennie's heavy breathing and she started sobbing so hard

"Jennie" she said and pulled the girl back towards her but Jennie started pushing Lisa away from her

"Didn't i told you that someone told me that you were dating that girl when you were in New Zealand?" Her mom's voice echoed inside the apartment making the other turn to look at her not knowing that she's there "didnt i told you to break up with her?! when you didnt listen to me and i found out that you're having a hard time going home because of your research paper i called that girl to scold her about it knowing that you will pass that damn research paper if it weren't for her!! " she shouted but Lisa's attention's all on the girl right infront of her who's crying so hard while sobbing... lisa didnt even knew that her tears falls down as well seeing how vulnerable Jennie is and knowing that she was the one who did this.

Lisa step towards Jennie but the latter stepped back like she was so disgusted "don't you ever go near me!"  She said with anger on her tone making Lisa's chest hurt and a lump on her throat forms trying to hold her tears from falling down

"you made me suffer for years just cause i thought i was the reason of my sister's death. I have the chance to fucking save my sister at that time Lisa but you chose to be selfish and took all that away from me just because you wanted me to stay!! You're fucking selfish! You're so fucking selfish that my sister and Ella's mother is already dead and that's your fault! " she said with full of anger building up inside her

"I dont want to see you anymore... let's end this"