Chapter Ten(Rose POV)

"Are you scared?" Cameron asks.

I nod my head slowly.

We're standing at the edge of my tiny kitchen. He's behind me as I face the familiar yet unfamiliar surrounding.

Everything seems different with him here. The spotless counter top seems like it needs to be cleaned. Every single piece of furniture seems like it's made out of Popsicle sticks and glue. Worst of all my bed room seems two steps away. I feel cheap and slutty.

How the hell did I manage to bring a guy to my house two days after meeting him?! And then he's none other than the known player, Cameron Day! I feel like all of those things they call me at school. I'm disappointed in myself.

Telling him to leave would be pretty rude considering the fact that he drove me home and everything, over his date might I add. I could be polite. I owe him that much at least.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything."

I sigh in relief. All this time I was thinking more about myself. I should have been thinking about him. The pervert who acts on his ragging hormones!

"So where's your room?"

I feel like glass just shattered in my mind. Like I mentally just dropped something. "Hey!" I turn around to glare at him.

"What? I guess I'll just have to find it myself. " He says running past me and towards the hallway.

That hallway. I remember yesterday. I crept along it before finally learning what my mother's true priorities were. Money over your own offspring, yep sounds about right.

I run down the hall quickly this time, following Cameron.

He starts on the right side.

"Is this it?" He asks opening the bathroom door. "Nope." He opens the laundry room door next. "Is this it? Nope." He turns around, reaching for the only door on the right side.

Before he can turn the knob, I run right in front of him, placing myself between him and my bedroom.

It's not that my room is dirty or anything, I just really don't want him in. For privacy reasons. The guys have already invaded enough into my life and seen too much of me as it is.

Plus, having a boy in my room would be completely new to me. It seems like I never grew out of that elementary school faze of 'No boys allowed!'. With that same notion in mind, I try my best to give him a stern look.

"Well." He stops there, speechless for once.

And I know why. It's just like at the theater earlier. He's staring straight into my eyes. I'm scared to breathe, the stern look on my face softens. I'm a nerd, and what do nerds do best? Study. I study his face like a book. His smooth skin, silky eyes that travel up and down every inch of me. Hey!

He leans in closer and I press myself tight against the wooden door. Suddenly, it vanishes from behind me. I stumble before landing flat on my butt.

"Hey, you're falling for me. Get it?"

I glare at him.

"Sorry." He reaches a hand out to me.

I don't take it and instead stand up on my own.

Mr. Cheeseball rubs it along the back of his head instinctively before taking in his new surroundings. "Your room is...small"

I stare at him, not knowing how to respond to that.

"Don't worry, I'm not." He winks and of course I just stare at him. "Catch my drift?" He says waving his long arms back and forth, creating a draft. I don't respond or try to hide the confusion on my face.

He straightens up and pouts which actually makes me laugh. No! I can't laugh I have to get rid of him.

"Hey, get out!" I say after turning my stern face back on

"Okay!" He says cheerfully, even adding a smile.

I'm surprised momentarily before realizing that my stern face actually worked! Yes!

Cameron turns around and I walk behind him all the way to the front door. With a wave and a "Goodbye, Rose!" he's gone.

The power of the stern face.

●●●

The second bus. Ugh!

"Hey Princess!"

I turn around knowing better than to not respond to him.

"Good girl." Stephen coos. "Ya'know we're going to be classmates soon."

I furrow my eyebrows at him. Every time I hear this bit of news it feels like the first time. I'm petrified.

I nod anyway, knowing that after this weekend I'll have to spend over eight hours a day with him. We'll be roaming the same halls possibly even taking the same classes like he said.

"Yeah, we're all going to be leaving our shit school to join the Wellsworth, nose-tooting snobs. How fun!" Everyone yells and cheers, sarcasm or not.

How fun.

●●●

"Woah, that's amazing, and you make it to school on time everyday?"

"Mhm. I miss breakfast but I'm always on time for class." I say nodding my head.

"What?! you miss breakfast?" Noah asks almost in horror.

I nod my head slowly, not understanding the big deal in missing one meal.

"Oh my gosh you need to eat! Are you hungry right now?" Before I can shake my head "no" he's reaching in his bag and pulling out two chocolate bars. "Here, eat this." He holds the king sized sweet out to me.

I shake my head "no" but he takes it as a sign to open the wrapper and to hold the chocolate directly in front of my face. I'm honestly not that hungry so all I do is stare at the thing.

"Come on Rose, pwease your health is at stake." his pouty voice and over dramatic nature force me to open my mouth and eat the candy bar. It's actually delicious. Right after finishing the first one I open the second one before he even gets the chance to pass it to me. He laughs which strangely makes me laugh.

"They're good right?" I nod my head. "These are my favorites. I'vebeen eating them ever since middle school." I smile at him and he smiles back.

Out of all of the guys, and probably all of the people I know, Noah is my favorite. Despite all of the things he's told me about himself I still feel lucky to be in his presence. He's amazing and one day I hope to gather the courage to tell him exactly how much he means to me. Once I figure it out myself probably. 

All I know is that he's special to me. I definitely don't regret meeting him and if anything, want him to stay by my side forever.

Please let him stay by my side forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Picture of Stephen and as a song featuring Cameron(Chanyeol) in the video to the side--> Thanks for making it to chapter ten. Wow that's two-digits(and I'm no where near done). I wanted to ask if there are any ships yet c; aye? Chu~