Chapter Twenty-Two(Rose POV)

"One Super Supreme Green Tea bingsu." Noah orders for the both of us, hopefully because the giant poster out side is supposedly drawn to scale, oh and it looks delicious.

He reaches halfway across the table and holds out his hand to me. He wants to hold my hand.

It's kind of a big gesture,  I mean it's hand holding. I've done it with him before but that was back when I trusted him. I'm just now starting to forgive him again but trust is something completely different.

Nonetheless, I place my hand on his. He immediately intertwines our fingers and I feel like the trust is being pulled directly out of me. It's not a bad feeling it's just I feel like I gave in too easily. It's weird, maybe it's just the medication that I have to take for pain. It's making me all looney.

"I forgot how soft your hands were." He says with a soft smile.

His smile, it's so friendly. His eyes are so warm. Trust, earned.

"I wanted to tell you something, well a lot of things. I know you've been wanting an explanation for all of this, so I'm finally going to tell you everything."

I swallow hard, half in anticipation and half in unsurety. What is he going to tell me and how will it affect our relationship?

I said I wanted him to stay by my side forever, then pushed him away when I found out he was planning on doing just that. I'm not going to run away anymore, not that Mark would give me much of a choice anyway but, yeah.

The waitress comes by and places our delectable diabetical dessert in between us.

"Thanks, but can you give us some privacy." Noah says, he's still holding my hand.

The waitress smiles, bows then leaves.

We're the only people in this quaint café.

"She started out as someone who had been with Cameron."

I hang onto every word once I realize that "she" is Ella.

"Just like every other girl he'd been with, she wasn't supposed to last more than a few days or a week at most. I guess she knew this because on the day we were planning on cutting ties with her she told us something. She said she was pregnant."

My eyes widen in shock. She'd never told me this, but this was around the same time that she cut all ties with me.

"Cameron, like the rest of us, was pretty shocked at first. But he still decided to take full responsibility he asked to go with her to get checkups and stuff but she didn't let him. One day we saw a hospital band on her arm and since she said it was from her latest hospital visit, we didn't give it much thought."

My hand is starting to sweat but he doesn't let go, instead he continues.

"Since Cameron was spending more time with her, we were all spending more time with her. Since we thought she was his baby-momma-to-be we tried our best to get along with her, but she took advantage of it. She found out things about us that no one else knew and even started blackmailing us with them. We hated her for that but Mark didn't. Even though the blackmailing led to her being with more than just Cameron, Mark still found himself being infatuated with her."