Chapter 2: Trystan

Above is Trystan!! 

I'm sitting at my desk, doing paperwork, whaddya expect, I'm an alpha for petes sake. Sighing. 

"We still need to find a mate." Jayce says. 

"I know." I reply. "We can't be alone forever. Girl's have been hounding us for God's sake." Jayce whines. 

"Jayce none of them were the ONE. I need to find the ONE." I growl back. The sun sets and the wind picks up. There's a hard knock at my office door. "What is it?" I say in an annoyed voice. "Sir we have a lone female just outside of the territory." Alex says through the door. 

"Oooh." Jayce barks.

 "Shut up horn dog." I say to him. He whines and groans. "I'll be on my way Alex." I say getting up. "Yes sir." Alex says walking away. I open the door and sprint out into the woods. My brown hair blows in the strong wind. 

"Can I come out." Jayce whines. 

"No, I don't want to scare her more than she already is." 

Jayce groans. "Fine." 

I suddenly get this amazing smell. It smells like cotton candy. "That smells amazing!" I know dumb ass. 

I sprint out of some bushes and spot her against a tree. 

"She's so tiny." Jayce says. Shawn comes to my side. I look her up and down.

 "Mate." I say in a husky voice.

 I can see her eyes grow big. "She clearly doesn't know what you mean poindexter." I sigh. She pushes her back against the tree again. I assume she's in pain because she winced. I walk up to her slowly. I can hear the sound of her speeding heart. "Calm down love." I say in a soothing voice trying to calm her down. She closes her eyes. I slowly walk towards her again. 

"I'm not going to hurt you." I say squatting down in front of her. Her whole body was shaking. I held her face in my hands. She winced again. Shawn spoke up behind me. "Alpha, she's been abused." I sighed. "What's her name?" I say looking at Shawn.

 "Stephanie." She said in a soft voice. 

Her voice rang like a bell in my ears. I look back at her with sincere eyes. She opens her eyes  

"Beautiful." Jayce says howling.

 She has beautiful light blue eyes. She looks me up and down. Her brown hair covers her eyes. I move it out of her face. 

"Lemme see dem beautiful eyes." Jayce says howling again

"Stephanie, can I take you back to the pack house so the doctor can take a look at your wounds?" I say with sincerity. "Yes." She says in a soft voice. I look back at the boys. They turn and run into the woods. I stand up. She tries to stand, I catch her before she falls forward. Picking her up I run towards the house. She yelps when I touch her back. I stop immediately and look at her with nervous eyes.

"Are you okay?" I say gently setting her on her feet. She turns around with her back towards me. I gasp. Scars and cuts cover her whole back. Words are carved into both of her shoulders. "Bitch,Slut,Whore." I wipe the tears from my eyes. Taking my shirt off I say "Put your arms up love." Putting a new shirt on. She lifts her arms up and I place my shirt over her small frame. 

She turns to face me. I wrap my strong arms around her and hold her. I kiss her hair. "I will find and kill whoever did that to you." I say with stress in my voice. I get down on one knee and pick her up bridal style and start to run again.