Chapter 4: Never-ending hope.

Above is Trystan's wolf! His name is Jayce! 

I feel around the bed for my beautiful mate. The bed is empty. I sit up and jump out of the bed in alarm. "Where is she!" Jayce shouts. 

"I don't know! Let me find her first!" I put on new basket ball shorts. My muscles tense as I open the bedroom door slowly. 

The scent of eggs and bacon hits my nose. "That smells amazing! She must be making breakfast! That's so sweet I love her already! 

I quietly walk down the stairs. The scent grows stronger. I quietly stand in the living room. She has her back turned to me, she moves around so fast. 

"That Ass." Jayce Howls. "Shut up pervert." I creep up behind her while she's walking to the sink doing dishes. I pick her up from behind. She squeals. "Trystan! Put me down!!"

 I chuckle and set her on the island counter. I look at her beautiful blue eyes. "What are you doing up this early miss?" I say with a grin. I'm holding her waist when she suddenly boops my nose. 

I laugh at her cuteness. "Just thought I'd make you some breakfast Silly." I smile at her and lean to kiss her cheek. "Well thank you beautiful. Now just remember, I have to get you enrolled in school." 

Her smile fades. "Will you be there with me too?" I put my thumb under her chin and pulls her face to mine. "Of course Baby. I'll be in all your classes." She giggles. "I do need some new clothes for sure." She says. 

"INCOMING LITTLE SISTER ALERT!!!BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! Jayce yells. 

"I know buttmunch! I can smell her from here!" Jordyn's knock disrupts our moment. I groan in annoyance. 

"Speaking of clothes." I job over to the door. "Trystan! You said I could meet her! Plus I have to take her shopping for clothes!" Jordyn Yells. I open the door to see my little sister tapping her foot at me. 

"Good morning to you to Jordyn." I say pulling her into a hug. "Morning big brother!" She squeals hugging me. She looks at Stephanie and squeals. "Is this her? She's so pretty!" 

I walk her into the house up to Stephanie. "Yes, Stephanie this is my little sister Jordyn, Jordyn this is my mate and future luna Stephanie." Jordyn runs over to Stephanie and gives her a huge hug. 

I chuckle. "Hi Stephanie!" My mate looks at her and smiles. "Hi Jordyn!" I pick Stephanie up gently and sets her on her feet. "She looks like she's communicating with her wolf." She does doesn't she. 

Jordyn pipes up. "How would you like to go shop for some new clothes Steph?" Stephanie gives me a nervous look, I smile and nod at her. She looks back to my sister, "I'd love that Jordyn! Sounds fun!" Jordyn Squeals.

"Alright! I'll go bring the car around front!" "Hey J?" I say. "What's up big brother?" Jordyn says looking at me. 

"Don't keep her away to long, I want some alone time with her." I say winking at Stephanie. "No problem! I'll have her back before noon!" I kiss Stephanie's forehead before Jordyn drags her out the door. 

"Can I run?" Jayce asks. "Sure." I run out the back door and jump off of the deck. Jayce shifts. "Feels so nice. I need a good run." He says running out into the woods.